Road to Master Ch13

Start from the beginning

Ash just kept his head down with eyes being shadowed.

"ANSWER ME!" Serena suddenly pleaded echoing her voice through the hallways and making her words pierce Ash's broken soul.

Nightcore- How do you Love Someone

Ash just kept his head down and walked around Serena. A million thoughts in his mind, but mostly regret and pain for being remembered about the experience of battling his father. Ash still found significance in what Serena said, even though Ash did not completely understand. He valued Serena and wanted to protect her, so he walked away in order to stop her from getting answers from him.

Momma never told me how to love, daddy never told me how to feel, momma never told me how to touch…

DADDY NEVER SHOWED ME HOW TO HEAL!

Serena just watched Ash walk away in sadness. Tears were running down her cheeks and she was a complete wreck… 'Why Ash, why did you risk your life like that?' Serena thought as she sat in the corner of the hallway and sobbed uncontrollably. Serena then reached into her pocket and grabbed a handkerchief to wipe her tears away… until she noticed what it was.

Momma never set a good example, daddy never held momma's hand. Momma found everything hard to handle… DADDY NEVER STOOD UP LIKE A MAN!

"ARGH! You stinking little bastard!" Serena screeched as she threw the handkerchief across the hallway. She felt lost, she felt lonely, she felt helpless.

With Ash walking to the lobby:

I walked around, frozen. Emotionally broken…

Getting it on…

Getting it on...

Ash kept himself from not bursting into tears for long enough now. He felt like he could break down at any moment. He walked up to the empty lobby since everyone was at the auditorium and there was no one around. Ash then went up to the wall and punched it with all his might unleashing his inner burden.

HOW DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE, WITHOUT GETTING HURT?!

How do you love someone? WITHOUT CRAWLING IN THE DIRT?!

"Dad… Why the hell are you like this?! I tried my hardest to love you and mom and now… ARGHHH! I..." Ash exclaimed as tears rolled down his cheeks and he punched the wall. "I… I…" Ash kept punching the wall in frustration. Who could blame him? Ash had just leveled the magnitude of the problem to someone that did not need to experience the same pain.

So far in my life, clouds have blocked the sun...

"PIKAPI!" Pikachu shouted as he ran up to the crippled Ash Ketchum.

"What now Pikachu?" Ash asked wiping away his tears.

"Pi pikachu pi pika!" Pikachu exclaimed. Ash did not understand at first, but then Pikachu pointed to the scarf he wore.

"You're right Pikachu, I should not…"

With Serena:

How do you love, how do you love someone?

"Ugh, you little runt!" A voice exclaimed as another girl walked by. Serena looked up to see non other than Paula looking at her with a grin as if she got an idea to pick on Serena. "I see you have given up, you totally are a total loser, I don't expect you flat chested, geeky, out of style bookworm to even make the freestyle round."

I was always the chosen child, the biggest scandal I became...

Serena just clenched her fists to the point that blood dripped from her knuckles since her nails penetrated her skin. Serena stood up with eyes that could kill and stared down her opponent.