Chapter 13

EDITED!

Ryan's P.O.V:

All Ryan heard was the sound of Addie's screams echoing through the phone. Her dad found her?! How did he find her?! Where is she?! Ryan sat in his truck, phone still to his ear, staring out the windshield in shock. He didn't know what to do right now. He wanted nothing more than to go find her, but he didn’t know where she was. She had run away from him just like her father wanted and the only person to blame for that was Ryan himself. If he had just said something when Stacy was messing with Addie, she wouldn’t have taken off like that… or at least he could have taken her away from it and not her just go off on her own.

"Where is my daughter savior now? She ran away from you just like I knew she would… and you no doubt let her. Now I have her and you will never see her again," his voice rang through the speaker. Anger rose up in Ryan, he could hear the sick bastards smile in his voice. He was enjoying himself with hurting his daughter. Shortly after John said those sick words to him, the line cut off and Addie was gone. Ryan couldn’t control his anger any longer, he had to find some way to let off some sort of steam so he could think straight and figure out where she could have gone and where he might be taking her.

"SHIT!" Ryan screamed slamming his fist against the steering wheel of his truck. "Where are you, Addie? Where is he taking you?" Ryan asked out loud to no one in particular. He closed his eyes and tried to figure out where Addie could have possibly gone. There weren’t a lot of places that she talked about going to. In fact, she didn’t talk about much of anything she liked doing…

He sat there for five minutes trying to find in his mind where Addie could be, but he came up with nothing. Jumping out of his truck, Ryan ran back into the school towards the main office. Knowing Addie, she wouldn’t just leave without telling someone something. He had no doubt that she went to the office and told them something before taking off. It wasn’t much but he figured it was a start. Entering the office he went straight to Mrs. Harlem's desk.

"Ryan? Why aren't you in class young man?" Mrs. Harlem asked narrowing her eyes at Ryan. She was used to Ryan being in the office, but normally it was because he had gotten into a fight or he was kicked out of class. The office was close to a second home for him.

Ignoring her question Ryan asked his instead. "Where did Addie say she was going?"

"That's none of your business, Mr. Adams. Why?"

"She's staying at my house right now due to personal reasons. I need to know where she was headed, it's important!"

"She said she didn't feel good and that she was going home. I don't know where she went after that. I assumed she went home. Did something happen, Ryan?" She asked her face changing from one of agitation to one of concern.

"Yes, something’s happened. Her dad took her from wherever she was and now I don't know where she is and it is really important that I find her or something really bad may happen to her!" Ryan rushed out in one breath. He understood why she was asking questions, but he didn’t want to waste time trying to explain this when Addie could be who knows where by now. He just didn’t have time for this.

"Ryan, what do you mean when you say her dad took her? Ryan I need you to tell me what's going on!"