Tomato

Updating because it's my birthday! 😊😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wh-what?!" Chanyeol asked surprised.

"I said I want to make love!" Baekhyun shouted as his face reddened.

"Wh-? No your back is injured." Chanyeol mumbled. Even though I want to do it too.

"You can just do it softly." Baekhyun pouted. What? When did he learn this?

"Omg! Are you really B-Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked inspecting the other's face.

"Yes I am! Why?" Baekhyun asked as he stared up at Chanyeol through his lashes. Stop being so childish-it makes me feel bad for all the things I want to do to you.

"Just sleep." Chanyeol muttered as he placed Baekhyun on his stomach on the other side of bed before covering him in a blanket.

But right when he wanted to close his eyes, he felt a small hand unraveling his robe until the string was pulled away.

Chanyeol opened his eyes to see Baekhyun attaching himself onto him. He took his string back as he looked at the midget leeching onto him.

"Bae-AHH!" Chanyeol moaned as the smaller sucked a sensitive spot on his stomach.

After carefully pulling the smaller off, Chanyeol asked what he was doing.

"Love. I want to make love." Baekhyun mumbled. Shit I want it too probably even more than you but now is not the time.

"Go to sleep." Chanyeol commanded trying to sound mad so the smaller will obey.

But like the stubborn Baekhyun, he leeched onto the taller again and placed kisses all around his torso.

"Yah!" Chanyeol jolted up again and when Baekhyun stared at him again, he slowly leaned in.

Baekhyun smiled thinking that Chanyeol fell in his trap and wanted to make love too but what he didn't expect was to hear a small clink.

Looking over, he saw that his left wrist was handcuffed to the bedpost. Chanyeol believed that the smaller gave up but when Baekhyun looked up with his pouty lips and sparkling puppy eyes, Chanyeol lost most of his resolve.

"Mm hm Chan-yeollie." Baekhyun said seductively a combination of cute and sexy.

Chanyeol was probably going to regret this for the rest of his life as he ran in the bathroom with his phone and wailing about how complicated love is.

After locking the door, Chanyeol slid to the bottom of the floor and punched a few numbers on the phone.

"Hello?" A raspy, sleepy voice croaked out.

"Sehun I need your help." Chanyeol stated.

"Yes Mr. Park. What is it?" Sehun asked because his boss sounded so serious and desperate.

"Baekhyun, he's horny." Chanyeol explained and the other line was silent for three seconds before a series of boisterous laughter erupted, screeching Chanyeol's eardrums.

"Mr. Park I hate to break it to you but Baekhyun and horny doesn't go together in a sentence. But if he is, then being the stubborn him, Baek will probably get what he wants in the end." Sehun answered.

"Why does that sound so much like me? And don't call him that!" Chanyeol commanded irked about Sehun calling his midget a nickname he made.

"But you don't call him hyung either~ Chanyeollie~" Sehun aegyoed and Chanyeol hung up as soon as Sehun did aegyo. Because there was only ONE person in this world who can act cute and childish and aegyo in front of him. 

Slowly, Chanyeol opened the door and walked silently towards the bed to see Baekhyun snoring softly with his hands clenched.

"I'll love you so hard when you wake up." Chanyeol muttered dirtily.

"Hehe Sehunnie." Baekhyun giggled and Chanyeol scoffed at that.

"D-don't tease Channie." Baekhyun mumbled and Chanyeol smiled proudly before Baekhyun stuttered out "T-teddy bear."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes because he thought that Channie was him but instead it was the freaking teddy bear.

After Baekhyun giggled again Chanyeol asked "What? What is it this time? Did you dream about Sehun giving you a pigg-"

"Chanyeol popo." Baekhyun whispered and Chanyeol was stunned into silence, his red face putting all tomatoes to shame.

How can you tease me even when you're asleep?

~~~~~~

False alarm there's ONE more chapter! Yippee! But of course like the evil authornim that I am.....something bad might happen in the next chapter so MUHAHAHAHA! 😌😌😌