Red

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (I advise that you reader read this AFTER Christmas) Anyways enjoy! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's Pov

I angrily stomped down the stairs just to find it empty except for Kris and Sehun sleeping on the couch with SpongeBob laughing in the background.

But where is Baekhyun? Skimming through the house I saw the front door slightly ajar and followed through it. I hugged my suit to myself as I got it the last minute proving to be a good choice as blows of wind rushed through my stance.

I blindly ran down a path as adrenaline kicked in, worry sinking deep in me. Worries and questions consuming me.

Where's Baekhyun? I couldn't bare it if he leaves me again. I-I need him no I love him. Please please please let me find him. I know I harmed thousands of people before but please let me find him-I-I'll let you take away anything from me-the most precious I don't care just please let me find Baekhyun. Take away my happiness. Make me in pain I don't care but I need Baekhyun now.

Wind coursed through my hair as puffs of cloudy breaths escaped my lips. My eyes frantically searched the empty streets as I ran again the biggest fear eating me up.

I can't-I can't let this happen again. Just when I was about to run the opposite direction I spotted him-hair flying everywhere but managed to look fabulous, his tiny frame shivering from the wind, and face glistened with tears. Yet he was the most beautiful person and present that happened to me.

With my lightened heart, I sprinted over and engulfed him in a side hug before I spun him fully towards me and hugged him tightly not letting go.

"Baek-Baekhyun I'm sorry I-I can't hate you! You're too important to forget. I-I never forgot your face, your smile, your sparkling eyes. Pl-please stay with me. I'm the biggest pabo in the universe and I don't care if I get hurt again. I just want to love you. Please." Baekhyun looked up with his teary face and tears slid over his eyes making his face glisten more.

But before Baekhyun can say anything, he hugged me tighter and pushed me around until I felt him gripping onto me. Everything happened too fast as the unmistaken sound of gun fire resonated and the air was still. I slowly looked down and saw a weak smile from the midget below me.

I wanted to smile back but then a pained expression sufficed from the weakening brunette. His fingers were loosening his grip and his legs gave out-if not for me, he would've fallen on the ground.

Blood slowly gushed out little by little as my hands got painted red. I was in utter disbelief and growled at the man pointing the gun. He was about to shoot me when a hand swatted the gun away. Nayeon slapped that man and looked guiltily at me.

I was going to release all my anger and kill them when a soft voice calmed me and managed to make me forget about everything before.

"Ch-Chanyeol I-I saved you this time. Aren't I awesome? I managed to sa-save the most powerful mafia boss. Don't I get an award?" Baekhyun joked his chest heaving heavily as his breathing thinned out quickly.

"Why are you joking in this state?! Please stay awake." I shouted as Nayeon fumbled with calling her doctors.

"Chanyeol I-I hope Nayeon ssi and you can li-live happily together." Baekhyun said before his eyes slowly fluttered open and closed. Blood pooled between my fingertips and seeped through the gaps dripping and dropping the red liquid that I used to love so much. But now it was painful and horrible to see this red color leaking from Baekhyun.

I didn't mean it when I told him to take my most precious happiness away. I didn't mean it when I told him to make me in pain because you've succeeded. My happiness was indeed sucked out of me and the pain pounded harshly in my heart clenching and wrenching everything until it was a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~

To those who obviously didn't listen then throws confetti at you and sings Christmas carols. Wohoo it's Christmas!

Oh yeah the story is ending soon but I'll probably do a sequel if you guys want. And Merry Christmas! Don't be too mad at me *pretty please* 😅😅😅