Childhood

"Wh-what are you doing Chan-ahhh yeol?!" Baekhyun moaned when Chanyeol sucked on a special spot just under his ear and beside his chin.

Baekhyun wanted to push and reject Chanyeol but he liked that feeling on his neck and tried to forget that Chanyeol wasn't that scary man before who ordered other people to kill him.

He can be killed if Chanyeol wanted him to and that thought haunts Baekhyun. He still needs to find his hyung and stop Chanyeol from continuing his illegal acts.

Baekhyun's mind went back to his situation as Chanyeol moved towards his collarbones and bit it devouring the sweet taste of what was Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol held both of Baekhyun's wrist down on the bed as he littered more hickeys on the latter's neck, collarbones, arms, legs, and thighs.

Baekhyun felt weird as everything felt so good. He was so confused he wants to fear Chanyeol and run away but yet the sensations that he is feeling makes him stay.

"Mine.....only mine..." Growled Chanyeol as he continued to mark possession on Baekhyun's skin.

With hooded eyes he continued to elicit beautiful sounds from Baekhyun. He was so lost in lust that Chanyeol didn't notice Baekhyun gripping tightly on his shoulder.

Things swirled in Baekhyun's head as tiny memories flood back in his brain.

Happiness...his brother's warm hand enclosing his as they walked hand in hand laughing. His brother gave him a piece of candy and kissed the top of his head. They played hide and seek and Baekhyun hid in the closet. After counting to 20, his brother called out his name looking for his little brother.

The front door opens and the men...the ones clad in black with musky smelling cologne corners his brother. Baekhyun jumps out hugging his brother when those people drag his brother away. His brother patted his head before he was yanked away.

He was small back then and powerless to do anything as the men haunted his thoughts laughing manically while they ripped them away. Their horrid faces...disgusting cologne...their words "you are too powerless to do anything kid." And they left him there until the mailman discovered him.

Powerless...weak...couldn't do a thing as they took away his only blood family.

"Stop!" Baekhyun yelled frantically thrashing trying to make the laughing man disappear.

"Baekhyun stop moving." Chanyeol grumbled holding him down.

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol and suddenly hugged him really tight as if he loosen it even a bit, Chanyeol would slip through his fingers.

Chanyeol enjoyed the warmth as Baekhyun pulled him closer.

"S-stop..." Baekhyun mumbled almost out of breath closing his eyes shut.

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's uncomfort and patted his back soothing him. He smiled a bit because he liked this Baekhyun the vulnerable but clingy one.

"Baekhyun ah I can protect you." Chanyeol whispered lowly in Baekhyun's ear.

"Mm mm." Baekhyun whimpered as he listened to Chanyeol's soothing words.

That night Baekhyun fell asleep in Chanyeol's arms as he rocked him back and forth. Baekhyun's tiny hands gripped onto Chanyeol's shirt, fisting it into a ball but Chanyeol cared less about that.

"Baekhyun, not everyone is as good as you think they are. This world is more evil than you can imagine. I'm sorry I can't be your prince charming but I can be someone who treasures you the best." Chanyeol whispered brushing the brunette's hair.

Chanyeol let Baekhyun relax as he thought about his past.

"Mom! Dad!" A little boy screamed as the car exploded in front of him. They were taking a trip his parents said but he knew otherwise when his mommy and daddy were driving really fast with sweat falling from their faces.

Swift, black cars raced behind them and soon his mom gave him a kiss and mumbled a sorry before she opened the door and pushed him in the bushes. He rolled a couple of times before he landed in the bushes that seemed to secure him protectively from the dangers and scene that was about to unfold.

Their car lost control and it spiraled a couple of times before it landed upside down. He saw his parents looking at him as blood trickled down their foreheads and onto their fingertips.

The gas leaked and the car exploded into flames while the black cars surrounded them left. The little boy stared but couldn't cry because he didn't understand what happened but he knew that the men in black cars were bad people.

He grew up in his parent's mansion where the maids and butlers took care of the young master. The little boy grew to know that his parents died from that accident and nobody could be trusted. It was his uncle who killed his parents. He wanted their company and so he hired a mafia to kill his parents but luckily the little boy survived. The uncle didn't think that the boy would become a threat so soon he forgot about his existence.

Little did the uncle know that the boy harbored a revenge deeper than anyone and vowed to make him pay a hundred times more. He was so determined that he excelled in his classes and soon he skipped a couple of years in school and got a doctor's degree in business and got involved with the mafia that his uncle hired before. He left the mansion and brought a private penthouse to erase his weak childhood self and the maids and butlers left as well.

He took down the boss and built his empire from there expanding with more power and territory. Then he killed his uncle slowly by taking everything away from him first-money, company, everything. He freed his wife and daughter since they were innocent but then he put a bullet through that man's head after he went through all the stages of sadness.

Since then the boy had no feelings of remorse, warmth, or love. He vowed to trust no one easily and built a protective wall around himself.But then that day an encounter with a brunette and a little interest led them to this far. He was a cold hearted and ruthless man but somehow all the affections he wished to receive since he was little was given to this brunette. The love and affections that he wished and longed to have came by the name Byun Baekhyun. He didn't need anymore happy childhood memories or affections if all he can have is Baekhyun.

He never knew how to react when someone gets too close to him so he pushes them away but this time it was him who was pulling him in. He only knew that he must keep him or else he will disappear like the time his parents left.

That boy who harbored a deep revenge and untouchable attitude filled with hate towards the world. The boy's name was Park Chanyeol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little backstory before angst happens. Sighs everyone is so silent. I don't care bug me all you want with your comments Chocoballs. 😑😑😑