Movie

After the unpleasant yet freaking arousing car ride, I took Baekhyun in the house and commanded my chauffeur to disappear.

Setting Baekhyun on my bed, I quickly scrambled in the bathroom to take care of my business and also to take a shower.

After the shower I wrapped myself in a robe and partially dried my hair with a towel before stepping in my room.

There laid Baekhyun all carefree and sleeping while he made me go through one thrill of a ride.

Scoffing I approached him and pinched his cheek. He scrunched his eyebrows and pouted a bit. I softly laughed before placing my finger in the middle of his scrunched up eyebrows to relax them.

My thumb traced his pouting lips before I sat at my desk to work.

I was reading a proposal from one of my rival mafia mob when I heard something fall and an "oof" accompanying it.

I turned to see Baekhyun on the floor rubbing his head and groaning from waking up.

"Awake clumsy?" I teased and went over to help him up.

He stared blankly at me before looking around to finally understand that he was at my house.

"Uh hi Mr. Park." He greeted but I frowned at him.

"It's Chanyeol." I reminded him.

"Hm? What are you talking about Mr. Park?" Baekhyun pretend to play clueless.

"Baekhyun are you always so forgetful? Should I remind you by leaving you in an elevator?" I asked gleaming playfully at him but my words sounded like a threat.

"Hm? Why?" Baekhyun asked again unfazed by me.

Gritting my teeth, I pinched his cheeks and he yelped.

"Yah Park Chanyeol!" He screamed and attempted to smack me but I dodged him.

"What was that Baekhyun?" I asked smirking at Baekhyun's fazed state.

Narrowing his eyes at me he said "Fine I'm calling you Chanyeol call me hyung."

"Why would I? I'm your boss Baekhyun ah." I stated.

"Well it's not work hours now so be more polite you little shizzlehead." He retaliated childishly.

"Yes yes Baekkie." I teased ruffling his hair but he tried prying my hand off.

"Hmph." He said before crossing his arms like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

"Are you hungry?" I asked noticing how late it was but Baekhyun ignored me.

"Do you want to change?" I asked again but he brushed me off again.

"Baekhyun hyung what do you want?" I finally sighed giving in just this time.

Slowly he faced me and broke into a big grin. "See it wasn't that hard was it?" He asked.

After he finished his dinner I pulled him to the coach to watch a movie.

"Let's watch SpongeBob!" He suggested stopping at a channel.

"No." I objected and snatched the remote from him and choose a scary movie rated five for spine chilling sound and eerie vivid images.

"Yah I don't want to watch that." He voiced out and stood up to leave.

"Are you scared? I thought that you were the hyung." I mocked.

He clenched his fists and sat back down next to me and sneezed for the umpteenth time today.

"I think that you're sick Baek." I pointed out.

"No I'm not." He retorted.

I started the movie and I saw Baekhyun gripping the leather couch so hard that it will probably be deformed after this movie.

The movie wasn't even scary as I boringly wander my eyes around the house. I saw Baekhyun biting his lip very hardly that I was afraid that it would bleed so I gently placed my hand on his back to try and comfort him.

But he jumped from the contact and yelled "Ahhhhhh!" Before burying his face in my chest.

I hid my laughter and decided to scare him more.

"Oh no a bloody hand gripped open the elevator!" I pretended to say in a frightened voice and Baekhyun seemed to buy it.

The one eyed man growled and raised the chain saw above his head and pulling it down to slaughter the doctor. Blood splattered everywhere and it showed the remains of the doctor.

I wanted to scoff at it so bad because human organs doesn't look like that at all and besides you need much more force to saw a human being but refrained from it because I heard Baekhyun ask.

"Ch-Chanyeol what happened to the doctor?" He asked curiously still hiding and I wanted to cuddle him.

"He died." I stated bluntly.

Baekhyun turned over to take a short peek but got horrified when the killer appeared once again in a close up view of his psychotic face.

He quickly gripped onto my shirt again and I noticed that his toes were curled up. I wanted to give one star for the movie because of the unrealistic horror scenes but I did enjoy that it was the cause for a certain brunette hugging me so I decided to give it a five.

After the movie he got changed and got ready to sleep on the couch again.

I sighed when he said he was ok on the coach so I turned on the heater this time to keep him warm.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the stars outside my window. Why can't Baekhyun trust me? I wish that he was next to me but that won't happen would it?

But then I heard a soft knock on the door and saw Baekhyun standing there gripping the dark blue blanket that I gave him tightly.

"C-can I sleep here tonight?" He asked in a very small voice.

I smiled and opened my arms to welcome him "come here."

"I-it's just tonight. I'm sleeping on the couch tomorrow." He grumbled.

"You aren't afraid of that one eyed killer appeari-" I asked but he quickly scurried on the bed and covered my mouth with both his hands.

"Shhhhhhhh." He empathized by placing his index finger on his lips looking scared.

"You can't say his name. What if he comes out?" He whispered.

I chuckled at his innocence and pulled him towards me making him fall on top of me.

"Then I will protect you." I whispered in his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbc.  😈😈😈