Homeless

Baekhyun's Pov

My first day of work was not the best so I decided to indulge in a tub of ice cream as soon as I get home. But what I saw made me confused and angry. Two burly man were tossing my stuff outside so I ran over to protect my items.

"Hey kid are you the owner? Someone already rent this apartment so find another place and there's your stuff by the curb." One of the man grunted.

"I'm not a kid and I still have a week before I get kicked out." I shouted.

"Sorry dude but I'm just doing my job." He replied.

It's so unfair puffing out some air I pulled my suitcase and bags while trudging through the road. I sat on a nearby bench and suddenly teared up. As I was crying in the night, my phone rang and not looking at the screen I answered hiccuping.

"He-hello?" I asked.

"Baek-Baekhyun hyung are you crying? What's wrong?" Sehun asked.

"Ha yo-you finally ca-called me hyung." I said through choked tears.

"Yah it's not time to joke around what's wrong?" Sehun asked.

Deciding not to trouble Sehun I answered after a deep breath "Hahaha I tricked you didn't I? I wasn't crying Sehun I just wanted to scare you. I'm fine just go to bed. Night!" Quickly I hung up and sniffled a bit then decided to organize my stuff.

After 10 minutes of organizing I saw a hand pull one of my bags away. Startled that someone wanted to steal my stuff, I shrieked and threw my shoe at him. The shoe hit that man but he turned around and I noticed that it was Sehun.

"Se-Sehun? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aish this hyung because you were obviously crying." Sehun replied.

"But how did you know where I was?" I asked.

"Oh that I installed a gps on your phone so I know where you are 24/7." Sehun smirked.

"What?! That's invasion of my privacy!" I scolded him.

"You're too noisy Baek. Come and help me put your luggage in." Sehun said which I didn't notice he was doing.

"But where are we going?" I asked after Sehun put away all my luggage and buckled me up.

"To my house of course you pabo." Sehun said.

"What? And why am I a pabo?" I said crossing my arms.

"Because you have no place to stay and you are a pabo period." Sehun grinned.

"But-" I began.

"No buts." Sehun answered and continued to drive.

The lights soon seemed like a blur and before I knew it, I drifted off to dreamland.

There was a soft tap on my shoulder but I mumbled "mmm two more minutes."

Then I felt like being lifted up but I cared less and snuggled closer towards the warmth, my arms dangling and legs wrapped around a body. I felt sorry for the person because I was drooling a lot.

Light seeped through my eyelids and I blinked a couple of times before fully waking up. Yawning I stretched and found myself on a comfy white bed. Scratching my head I looked around and remembered Sehun driving me to his house. So this is what Sehun's house looks like?

I walked downstairs but I couldn't find a trace of Sehun. I decided to call his name but nobody responded. When I reached the kitchen, a breakfast was prepared with a baby blue sticky note next to it. Picking it up I read:

Hey Baekki
Eat breakfast and rest a lot.
Sehun hyung

What?! Sehun calling himself hyung now? Oh it's on. Wait it's work today Aish it's all Sehun's fault for not waking me up! I don't want my salary to get deducted.

Quickly freshening myself up and gobbling down breakfast, I grabbed a taxi just for today and sprinted towards the elevator.

Finally on the top floor I fast walked and reached to open the door. But before I can the door opened and Chanyeol stood with one of his eyebrows raised liked questioning me.

"Uh good morning Mr. Park." I greeted after I broke free from my stance.

"Baekhyun do you know how late you are?" Chanyeol asked.

"I apologize." I said.

"Tsk tsk what am I going to do with you Baekhyun? Already making so many mistakes on the first week of work." Chanyeol said.

Even through I was sorry, I didn't really want to work for this company any more. Chanyeol keeps getting on my nerves-slapping Sehun, eating my breakfast, and making me run errands...maybe I should just quit.

"Baek-" Chanyeol tried to get my attention.

"I quit." I blurted out interrupting him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks chocoballs 😁😁😁 Btw this story may appear all fluffy and cute in the beginning but then later be prepared for plot twists and angst. But don't worry the fluff element will still be there.