Truth

And then Baekhyun died.....jk jk jk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's Pov

"Get rid of him." Chanyeol instructed to the two men beside me. Then I heard the sharp clacking of his shoes walking away.

"Boss can we do anything we want with him?" One of them ask.

"Whatever." Chanyeol's emotionless voice replied and I felt my heart clench so tightly in my chest that it was painful to breathe.

Did Chanyeol treat everyone like this? Their lives like a game-no emotions, no conscience, and no care of how they end up. Why? Why? Why did Chanyeol hide this from me?

I was getting dragged away harshly and I felt something wet drop from my eyes, down to my cheeks and it fell off my chin.

Is this really the Park Chanyeol that I knew? He-he was nice and so warm before he couldn't possibly be this stranger here could he? He's in the mafia and he also harms others? He felt like a stranger all of a sudden. All his words and actions were probably lies. Why would he be interested in me when he hardly opens up to anyone let alone get close to him? Maybe I was a temporary entertainment for him and he doesn't care about me.

"I-I hate you." I whispered out of breath and the clacking of shoes stopped abruptly.

"Wait. Bring him back." I heard Chanyeol's commanding voice with a hint of confusion laced in his voice.

Then his clacking of shoes rung in my ears and I felt scared, frightened, and memories of when I was three came pouring down on me.

My older brother taken away from me by strangers. The clacking of those shoes reminds me of that day but I knew that they were different. But right now getting kidnapped and the blindfold blocking my sight made my other senses sharper. The screaming-shouting-and our hands then fingers pulled away from each other until nothing was there. The emptiness and loneliness I felt repeated in my mind like a broken tape and my hyung's face was blurring day by day.

More tears stained my blindfold and I started crying, shaking, everything seemed so horrifying, realistic, and it seemed that I was little again. My parents gone and my only blood relative getting ripped away from me. Everything felt so dark and suffocating like that time in the elevator only this time it's multiplied and the space felt cramped. Nobody...nobody was next to me.

My blindfold was unknotted but everything was too blurry my tears won't stop. It was as if this triggered my lost memory when I was three. I felt a finger wiping my tears away but at that moment I didn't care and tried kicking that person away.

"GET OUT!" I heard a voice rumble loudly and images of blurry men seemed to scramble away.

My arms were slowly released after I felt them fall to my side.

"Baekhyun why are you here?" I heard someone ask sternly but I was far too gone to reply.

"No Baek-Baekhyun! Hyung will come back. Be good and I-I love you!" A five year old boy shouted to another young boy who was gripping a teddy bear and crying loudly.

"Hy-hyung come come back! Baekhyun will be good! Baekhyun will listen to you! Baek-Baekhyun will not make hyung mad. Pl-please hyung." The broken hearted boy cried sitting in the middle of an empty house.

An arm circled me but I felt scared that that he was going to take hyung away from me.

"NO! No hyung hyung!" I wailed trying to push the person hugging me so tightly away but it was all in vain as his arm only tighten the hug.