Dumb Nugget

Sighs you guys it took me awhile but finally a lonnnnnngggggg update.....(jk but considered longish to me? Hehehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm warm ah so warm

Slowly I opened my eyes and found myself still sleeping at the balcony and shaking my head I woke up, the soft sunshine peering on my face.

Oh yeah wake Chanyeol up. I stretched my limbs before I put on a new mask and exited my room. I rubbed my eyes and I feel small eye bags beneath them.

I knocked on the door softly and when nobody answered I opened it. Chanyeol was sleeping with an arm over his eyes and soft snores emitted from him. His hair tousled from sleep and limbs wrapping the blanket messily. He looked peaceful that way-not the cold and untouchable Chanyeol that I know.

I wanted to snap a picture of him but that would be too creepy so I opted to stare at him for a little longer. He really did change seemingly more muscular than before and his ears even bigger if that was even possible.

Gently I patted his shoulder but he didn't wake up. I was going to push him harder when I saw Channie under half of Chanyeol's head.

Smiling evilly, I decided to take Channie away and keep him. But right when I grabbed his ear- "Stealing again?" Chanyeol asked with his deep baritone voice.

I gulped before I retreated my hand and grumbled "Good morning Mr. Park."

He pushed himself up and flexed his shoulders as I stared at his arms tighten with muscles.

Chanyeol stared at my face a little before breaking into a small smile "Your face."

I stared at him in confusion until Chanyeol said "You have pink marks on your face." My face warmed realization hitting me that the railing bars must have imprinted on the side of my face.

"Baekhyun why are you always wearing that mask?" Chanyeol questioned breaking my stance.

"I um am shy about my face." I finished applauding myself for my quick save.

"Take it off." Chanyeol commanded to which I mouthed a you dumb nugget which he couldn't see.

"That's ok I'm more comfortable this wa-." I mumbled.

Before I can finish, Chanyeol ripped the mask off as my eyes widen in surprise.

"Ah so it's you the one who ruined my suit." Chanyeol smirked before he flung my mask away.

I reached for the white mask when Chanyeol gripped my wrist "Stop covering up your face, I want to see it." Chanyeol muttered and my mouth almost fell but I kept it shut by clamping on it. What did he mean by that?

I nodded and darted my eyes around as if that can avoid everything. "Outfit." Chanyeol said.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Pick an outfit for me." Chanyeol commanded.

"Yes Mr. Park." I agreed and walked in the closet.