Karma

Argh! Groaning I opened my eyes to see my bedroom. My hair was sticking to my sides and suddenly scenes flashed quickly through my head. Was everything a dream?

B-Baekhyun! Where is he?

Frantically, I scrambled off the bed and almost tripped as I slid over to the room across from mine.

Knocking on the locked door, a rustling sound was heard before the door yanked open, revealing Sehun's poker face but bitterness was evident in his eyes. In the corner was Kris's slouching figure with a palm covering half of his face.

And then my eyes landed on the bed, there-lying on his stomach was Baekhyun wrapped in thick, white bandages from his shoulder to his waist. Clear plastic tubes were connected to his hands and a beeping machine measuring his heartbeats.

After asking them about what happened, they explained that Nayeon called them so they went to the spot and carried the unconscious me and Baekhyun before driving back to the house.

I also explained how I never forgot anything and told them the whole story. At first, they were angry at me but then they understood and comforted me.

For three days we each took turns taking care of Baekhyun. We wiped his arms and legs, replaced the grape supplements, and made sure the temperature was comfortable for him. We didn't take a shower for all this time-only going to the bathroom for short intervals of times.

Sehun sat in the far corner near the closet as he dozed off. Kris slept at the foot of Baekhyun's bed and I laid next to Baekhyun. My upper body on the bed and my legs on the ground.

It wasn't until late at night on the third day that I felt a soft brush of warmth next to my fingers. I peeked open an eye and leaned closer to Baekhyun to see the soft flutter of his eyes.

With a small puppy whimper, I immediately woke up fully causing rustling sounds making the other two yawn and then noticing my eager eyes, they crowded around the bed.

Baekhyun opened one eye at a time and attempted to get up when-

"Wh-AH!" Baekhyun yelped as his back still hurts.

He looked at the three of us until he landed his eyes on me.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun mumbled.

And I never knew that those three words can impact me so much. It was so painful and hurtful to bare with it so I dashed outside the room unable to cope with those three disgusting words that Baekhyun must've felt when I told him that too.

~~~~~~~~

Three more chapters to go and then you don't have to hear from this annoying authornim anymore! And Baekhyun may or may not be safe. Oh and after reading the comments, I was like oh no I can't die this early! 😏😏😏

Hint hint *I can't stand sad endings