Breakfast

Baekhyun's Pov

Slowly I opened my eyes when I felt something vibrating underneath my head. Deep low chuckles echoed in my head and I looked up to to see Chanyeol staring down at me.

Wait what?! How did I get in? I'm so screwed.

Getting off quickly I stumbled on the floor and I heard Chanyeol ask "Baekhyun where are you going?"

Embarrassed I apologized "I-I'm so sorry this happened Mr. Park I won't do it again."

Chanyeol looked confused before questioning "What do you have to apologize for? Oh for drooling on me? Oh don't sweat it."

My face scrunched up in questioning before I replied "Um I'm sorry for sleep walking in your room and yeah also for drooling on you."

What I didn't expect was Chanyeol laughing with oh are my eyes blind? Small tears on the side of it. But I liked this part of him his eyes crinkling in happiness.

"I locked the door Baekhyun and didn't you feel anything when I carried you up here?" Chanyeol inquired.

"Oh wait what? You you you carried me? But why?" I asked.

"Let's just say I like watching you sleep." Chanyeol stated.

"Oh ok." I said awkwardly.

The silence was weird but the the loud rumbling in my stomach made my face heat up faster then a rocket.

Chanyeol laughed at me and told me to get dressed for work. I scurried downstairs as I covered my face with the palms of my hand.

I pulled out my only suit that Sehun brought me then went in the bathroom to change. Once i was finished and stepped out a delicious aroma welcomed me. Drooling I followed the smell and saw Chanyeol making French toast and waffles.

Unconsciously I got closer to him and poked my head through one of his arms. He stiffened a bit probably because I was making him uncomfortable so I muttered sorry and crept back out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's Pov

As Baekhyun went to change, I decided to make breakfast for him since I ate his fruit tart that day. Later a click on the door signaled that Baekhyun was done and he looked so adorable sniffing the air until he reached next to me. What happened next made me feel weird. He crept close to me and snucked under my right arm while staring at the French toast I was frying and I stiffened.

Even though a lot of people wants to get close to me physically and metaphorically, I would brush them off because they were either a try hard to get on my good side or want to be the next Mrs. Park. I am a person who isn't very fond about skinship.

But with Baekhyun I didn't really mind besides I don't have the heart to deny him and it actually felt that he was meant to be by my side.

Then he crept away breaking my thoughts when he whispered a soft sorry. He must have thought that I was uncomfortable.

Quickly I gripped his arm and spun him a little making him lose his balance. Before he can fall, I placed him in front of me and my arms wrapped around him to continue cooking. I trapped him in between and I saw a faint taint of pink on his cheeks as he stared at the food. He was so cute there as I gently lowered my chin on top of his head.

"Mr-Mr. Park what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked but I didn't like him calling me that.

"Baekhyun call me Chanyeol." I claimed.

"But I can't do that you are my boss and older than me." Baekhyun mumbled thinking of stuff just to not call me Chanyeol.

I got intrigued by his defying and asked him "Baekhyun how old are you?" even through I knew that already.

"21. Why?" He probed.

"Well I'm 20 but I'm turning 21 next month so we will be the same age." I confirmed.

Baekhyun stiffened for a bit before turning around and asking "Wait. You're 20?"

"Mmhm." I answered.

"Um I'll call you Chanyeol if you call me hyung." He negotiated.

"You're funny Baekhyun I think I like you." I stated out of the blue.

"Of course everyone loves me and you should call me hyung." He whined. I might just get used to this everyday.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased.

"Then don't Mr. Park. And I think that you are too close to my comfort." Baekhyun said before slipping away from me.

Aish that Byun playing hard to get.

After I made breakfast I sat down across from Baekhyun who was pouring orange juice in a cup. I slid his breakfast towards him and he muttered a thanks under his breath.

"Baekhyun feed me." I commanded opening my mouth. If my employees saw me like this they'll probably laugh their butts off and when have I become so cheesy?

"Ew I don't want to." Baekhyun complained quickly diving into his breakfast to ignore me.

I laid my hand out opening my palm in front of him while my other propped itself on the table holding my head.

"What?" Baekhyun asked mouth full of food.

"Money. Remember you either run errands orrrrr deduct salary." I stated a matter of fact.

He choked on his food and I wanted to at his back but refrained from it.

After he gave me a threaten less glare that looked more adorable than scary and grabbed my breakfast plate.

I thought that he was going to eat it but he just sliced messy pieces of toast, stabbed it with a fork, and told me to say ahhhh.

I complied to someone else's order for the first time and ate the toast happily.

I heard him say pabo under his breath and I raised my eyebrow at him but he just gave me another piece of toast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbc