Depressed

In a large deluxe room with luxurious furniture everywhere laid a body in the middle of the bed. This place was supposed to be for couples to be in for their honeymoons or married couples to enjoy but that was not the case for him.

No laughter or happiness were heard but the deep sighs of a powerful man. He always thought that nothing can make him distracted but now he laughed bitterly. Baekhyun.....Byun Baekhyun a small brunette made his mind so confused and more...his heart ached, his body hurts, and everything felt broken.

This was the longest Chanyeol had been devastated and dropped everything around him.

His employees were beyond shocked that their CEO was going to disregard his work and his other "employees" were worried about operating without their boss's order.

He laid in bed wrapped in the white sheets and blanket at his hotel as he stared at the ceiling on top. So blank and white how their relationship was at first-so beautiful.

Chanyeol thought about the time when Baekhyun would do aegyo just to persuade him to make food.

He felt so vulnerable right now like if someone came to push him, he will fall over and shatter. He never believed in love or a person who is meant to be. But now in this lonely room, Chanyeol thinks about everything he thought about before and how Baekhyun made everything contradict against himself.

Baekhyun completes him. Baekhyun made him believe in love. Baekhyun changed him. Baekhyun made him confused and question about his life. Baekhyun made him so distracted that he needs him here right now or he is going to become insane.

Baekhyun kept coming up in his mind and it was breaking him into pieces slowly. His funny laughter, sinful hands, utterly soft locks, droopy puppy eyes, cute button nose, innocent mind, sassy attitude, playful aegyo, and everything that is Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol gripped onto the bedsheets until they wrinkled and got annoyed with everything in this hotel room. He didn't know why but he broke the tv by swinging the remote harshly at it and flipped the desk over causing its contents to spill over. Then he threw the pillows across the room and screamed in agony. The room was messed up but he cared less just enjoying destruction.

He lifelessly walked in the bathroom and filled the tub as he went in still clad in his suit. Everything felt broken and empty and without Baekhyun everything seemed so much darker in Chanyeol's world.

It was like his younger self again-lonely, dark, and nothing a kid should witness. Baekhyun not only led him in his colorful world but showed him what happiness was again. He was reviving the moments he should have spent in his childhood-fun, laughter, and happiness but only revenge, death, and rage filled his mind.

It was Baekhyun who was innocent, gave Chanyeol a sense of how his childhood should be and all he wants right now was for Baekhyun to come back. He didn't want any thrills like the one night stands he had-he only want a steady and regular relationship with Baekhyun but even that sounds too good to be true.

Chanyeol has never felt so betrayed in his life than this time but he knew that he deserved it from hiding so many things from Baekhyun. Even though he regrets it, and raging at first, he couldn't bring himself to hate the brunette because all he has for him was his love.

He stopped the water and sinked in drowning himself a bit before pulling up. Chanyeol felt so useless because he was worrying over love. Love...Chanyeol shuddered at that word.

If someone told him about love a month ago...Chanyeol would have laughed in their faces before crushing their thought of it. Manipulating and destroying their thought of love but now-love. Chanyeol thinks it's one of the most valuable item in life.

Leaning back, a series of happy moments replayed in his mind.

Baekhyun demanding piggyback rides like a child. Baekhyun doing aegyo for food. Baekhyun hugging him when he did something well. Baekhyun this and Baekhyun that.

Deciding that sitting here crying over someone is useless. Chanyeol decided to earn more money and expand the mafia even more so he have a better chance of finding Baekhyun if he traveled to another country.

Chuckling lifelessly, Chanyeol got out of the bathtub as the water chilled his bones but that wasn't important to him right now.

He dragged himself out the bathroom and into the broken room as he felt more torn than before.

He never knew that he would become like this-the Park Chanyeol crumbling down because of a certain brunette.

He laughed again at how funny everything was...he was known for his unapproachable facade, his ruthless decisions, his coldness, his harshness, his emotionless heart...

Everything that he built before all broke piece by piece until everything fell apart. Chanyeol didn't know what or why or how Baekhyun managed to make him fall apart and capture his heart.

He didn't understand how Baekhyun managed to creep inside his heart and deflected all the morals he held. He became too soft and obedient that he felt like he changed too much.

He didn't understand what or why or how but Baekhyun was like a magnet that made him get attracted to him.

His pouty face when he sleeps. His salivating face when he watches Chanyeol prepare food. His annoyed scrunched up face when he loses a bet or eats cucumbers. His silly clingy self when he's drunk. And especially his angry face which morphs into a hyperactive puppy when he gets what he wants.

His eyes-made him weak all the time shining and brimming with innocence.

His lips-made him lost in time as Chanyeol would stare at it for hours and never be bored wanting to kiss it until it's red and swollen.

His petite body-made him want to protect him at all costs and treasure him forever.

His hands-made him want to entwine with them and hold him forever their hands interlocked.

His hair-so soft and addicting it made him want to smell and run his fingers over it everyday.

But now all that was gone because Baekhyun was not here and Chanyeol felt lonelier than ever. He stares at the gun he kept in his coat and slowly traced his finger over it before he.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letters meant their initials so hehehe. Omg everyone like knew the answer beforehand or something hehe.