Enchanted

After receiving a phone call from one of his underlings about Daehyun's plan, Chanyeol rushed out the door to his private office to video chat with his "employees." After the screen got connected to the other side, Chanyeol sat back in his chair and stared at his men.

"Listen closely Daehyun wants to overthrow me so guard your places well and kill when needed." Chanyeol said.

"Boss how did you know that?" One of his men asked.

"Let's just say that I've got sources in Daehyun's territory." Chanyeol smirked.

"But boss why are we defending? Can't we attack their clan now?" Another men questioned.

"Patience is the key and besides I want to torture him little by little because isn't that more painful than killing him?" Chanyeol smiled sinisterly.

"Yes boss we will comply to your orders and boss you haven't come down to the bar for awhile. We have new hot female customers and a shipment of nice wine" His men said.

"I'm how should I say this busy nowadays I have something else to take care of." Chanyeol said.

"Aw that's a shame boss everyone's asking where you are and the girls are just leaving if you don't come and show some of your charms." His men responded.

"Just do the task I assigned you." Chanyeol growled.

"Y-yes boss!" All the men replied, bowed, and walked away to their assigned tasks.

When the screen closed Chanyeol said to himself "Daehyun I'll find your weakness and torture you in so many ways that you would beg to be killed...haha until then."

After Chanyeol took care of his business, he walked back towards his office but Chanyeol was not happy about the scene before him.

Baekhyun laughing while munching on kimbap and Sehun playing with the latter's hair smiling fondly at him. Chanyeol didn't know why but he felt a small pang of aching in his heart. It was probably Baekhyun's smile that was making him angry so he stomped in his office and glared at the two of them. Chanyeol expected the both of them to be scared and apologize profusely but he was only half right.

While Sehun apologized at his behavior and for lowering his guard down, Baekhyun just continued to munch on the kimbap and paid no attention to Chanyeol which caused Chanyeol to clench on his teeth tightly.

Fuming Chanyeol told Sehun to patrol the company and Baekhyun glared at him for sending his friend away.

"Who told you that you can eat right now?" Questioned Chanyeol.

"Well I didn't know you abuse your employees by starving them." Replied Baekhyun with a mouth full of food already annoyed about this company especially the boss.

"Tsk." Chanyeol said and crossed his arms sitting down next to Baekhyun. As Baekhyun grabbed another kimbap roll and about to eat it, Chanyeol leaned over and bit it out of Baekhyun's hands licking a bit of Baekhyun's fingers that made Baekhyun feel ticklish.

"Yah that was my last one!" Baekhyun said and smacked the back of Chanyeol's head on reflex.

Shocked Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun wide eyed and if it was another person then that person would be talking to the underground lord at this time.

Realizing his mistake Baekhyun stuttered "S-sorry Mr.Park I-I did that out of re-reflex be-because I smack Sehun's head a-all the time."

Chanyeol was so surprised but concealed it with an evil smirk. Baekhyun should consider himself lucky because he was the first person that hit Chanyeol and didn't end up dead.

Finally Chanyeol asked with sarcasm "Baekhyun are you really sorry or was that out of reflex again?"

"I-I'm really sorry." Baekhyun admitted.

"Then if you are really sorry um deduct your salary?" Chanyeol asked teasingly but felt oddly satisfying when Baekhyun's eyes bulged a little with his mouth agape.

"Or should I make you run errands for a week?" Chanyeol remarked, internally smiling at Baekhyun's mixed expression.

After awhile Chanyeol asked in a deeper voice "So Baekhyun what is your answer? You know it won't answer by itself." Then Chanyeol creeped impossibly closer towards Baekhyun, trapping him between his arm and back.

"I-I'll run errands for a week." Baekhyun answered looking down.

"Great choice." Chanyeol whispered in his ear that gave Baekhyun a ticklish feeling throughout his body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~