Help Me

I was currently sitting in the middle of my bed wrapped in a blanket as I sniffled from my cold-but mostly the conversation before with Chanyeol. Luckily I'm in warm clothes now a thick knitted sweater that hyung told his underlings to make for me and sweatpants that I had previously.

The paper that Nayeon gave me was gripped tightly in my palms as I exhaled a breath.

"Well it's no wonder Chanyeol will marry you. You're pretty, elegant, and full of aegyo." I mumbled.

"Besides you have a great figure and you match his height when you're in heels." I sighed.

"Why would Chanyeol remember me when you're going to be his wife soon." I grumbled.

I plopped my head on the pillow and let out a deep sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's Pov

"Congratulations." Is that all you can say?

You give up so easily. So I was right. You don't love me because you are willing to let go so easily. Was everything a game to you? Was it fun to see me depressed and defeated while you betray me each and every time? I'm stupid. Of course I am for letting love fool me so many times. All this time I thought Baekhyun was different than the people who betray me but I guess that you guys are the same. Well this time I'm turning the tables around.

I stared at the empty tub of water before I too stomped away. I took my keys and entered my car before I sped off towards my company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's Pov

I huddled on the bed before I heard the starting of an engine as it sped away. Sighing I walked towards my desk and plopped down on the chair to continue the struggling problem I had yesterday. I'm just going to numb myself through education.

But after I opened the notebook, the problem was already solved with detailed explanation and also a mini illustration on the side.

Hmmmm? I wondered. Who did this? Kris? But he left yesterday before I got to this problem and the only person left in this house was-

Him? But he denied to help me multiple times. Is he a tsundere? Why was he so nice?

Since I had nothing to do, I stared at the piece of paper crumbled in my palms before I sighed and got ready to see Nayeon. I changed my sweatpants into a pair of denim jeans and left my knitted white sweatshirt on. Noticing my messy hair, I combed through it with my fingers to make it look presentable and grabbed my wallet before I walked out the door.

I lost my phone so now I was phoneless, using phone booths to call others. It took me awhile to walk towards the bus stop outside probably half an hour. Once I paid and got on the bus, I stared out the windows to see the city streets and shops.

I got off and walked twenty minutes before I arrived at the café Nayeon wrote down. It took some time because I had to constantly ask people and some of them wasn't sure. But once I was there I starred at the elegant design of the front door with glass furnishing and sparkling doors.

It automatically slid open as I entered and the inside was even more astonishing than the outside. There was a spiral staircase leading to the second floor while the whole place filled with the aroma of coffee. A draping chandelier caught my attention as it shined in the middle of the extravagant ceilings. The carpeting looked soft and classical music played in the background. Pastries were displayed behind a glass case and a girl in a cute uniform stood behind with a smile gracing her face. There were few customers and everyone looked sophisticated and poised acting like the upper class, but it looked hard-to be someone you weren't comfortable on being just so you can satisfy others.

It wasn't until a man in a suit ask what I needed before I snapped out of my trance.

"Oh ah I'm looking for Mrs. Nayeon." I explained and he nodded in understanding.

"Right this way please." He said leading me up the staircase and past the chairs and tables before he stopped at a room at the very end.

"Mrs. Nayeon, your guest has arrived." He knocked and opened the door when a feminine voice say "Come in."

The guy before left and closed the door before I entered a room which wasn't an office like I thought it would be. Instead there was a table filled with sweet pastries and desserts with two cups of tea. Other than that, the room was bare except for the two chairs placed across from each other and Nayeon sipping a cup of tea.

"Please join me." Nayeon smiled as I sat down across from her.

"You're 10 minutes early." She stated as she bit on a star shaped cookie.

"Oh I didn't want to arrive late so I came early." I explained.

"That's good. Please enjoy the food, I don't want to eat it all myself." She said giggling at the end. Nayeon seemed very nice and cute-sighs so perfect with Chanyeol.

"Ok." I agreed and ate a spoonful of cheesecake.

"Baekhyun ssi, I invited you here today is because I want you to help me." Nayeon stated after I took a sip of tea.

"What can I help you with?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows to what I can possibly help her with.

"Make Chanyeol fall in love with me." And with that I choked on my tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Chocoballs......but you guys have to endure the angst for a little longer and then fluff will come. I promised angst and fluff so don't worry but for the time being I'll be an evil author. Oh tell me how many chapters you guys can handle the angst or how many chapters of fluff you want. Muhahah. 🤗🤗🤗