Maid

"He got into a car accident." Sehun said slowly.

"Wh-what?" I mumbled shocked.

"Apparently he got drunk and sped down the highway and spun around once he tried to avoid a car. He was ok then but then...then a truck on the other lane couldn't stop in time and it crashed into his car." Sehun began explaining.

I sat there dazed as I took in each piece of information.

"When he woke up, we thought that he was fine." Sehun continued.

"But he forgot everything related to you. He became distant again. Our workload increased again. He didn't trust anyone easily. He just focused on expanding his power and earning more money." Sehun gave a bitter smile.

I gripped the bubble tea cup tightly as I nibbled my lips.

It crashed into his car.

Forgot everything.

Distant again.

"What about his penthouse?" I asked after a long time.

"He lives there again but he seems to have anger issues nowadays." Sehun revealed.

"I-I want to see him again." I croaked out my thoughts.

Sighing Sehun said, "that's going to be hard considering how hard he is to handle and meet."

"Is there a way?" I asked a little hopeful.

"Well you could be his bodyguard....wait no that's too dangerous. Maybe an employee at Park Enterprises again.....wait no he gives out too much work. Oh he's looking for a maid now." Sehun rambled.

"A maid? I guess I can do that job then!" I chirped happily.

"Wait no that's too personal." Sehun objected.

"Why? Our relationship was deeper than that before." I said dejectedly my cheeks a bit hot.

"Baekhyunnie how about something else?" Sehun asked with his eye smile.

"No I'm determined." I replied.

"Fine, he might not pick you anyways." Sehun grinned.

"You brat." I mumbled.

"Baek where were you the last two years?" Sehun interrogated.

"Call me hyung first." I said grumpily.

"Hyung." Sehun said quickly.

"Fine. Well you know how I used to tell you that I had a brother?" I asked.

"Yeah of course I remember. You were crying so much and your cheeks were so chubby that I pinched them all the time." Sehun reminisced.

"Yah! Well so Daehyun was my brother and I spent two years with him and some of his men." I responded.

"Oh." Sehun said.

"How are you doing now?" I asked staring at him as I sipped my bubble tea.

"It's ok. I'm like one of Chanyeol's trusted men but he still doubts everyone." Sehun mumbled as he kicked my leg.

"Yah!" I glared and he ruffled my hair.

"Well I'm leaving now so bye." I said and attempted to leave but Sehun told me to stay for a bit.

"Hmm what?" I asked.

"Isn't there anything you want to say to me?" Sehun questioned biting his lip.

"Um thank you for coming out?" I guessed.