"Love you baby sis."

"Love you too bro." He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead before we left. I walked back in the dorms where Ronnie was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, where have you been? Locked in your room with that boy?"

"Maybe and he's probably still there."

"So are you two together?"

"I don't know exactly." I sighed.

"Well do you like him?"

"I think it's more than that."

"What are you going to do?"

"For right now, I'm just going to go with the flow."

"Just be careful."

"I will, I should let you get back to studying."

"Lunch tomorrow." I nodded and headed up to my room where Jeremy still was. He was curled up with his books in his hand past out. I smiled, taking my phone out taking a picture of him. Being the good person I am, I took all of his things away and put them on the table. I quickly changed and curled into bed, snuggling up to him. His arms wrapped around me and I sighed against him.

"Missed you."

"You told my brother you met a girl." He smiled leaning down kissing my lips.

"When do you have to go back to the rig?"

"I'm here for the semester taking some classes so I'm not going anywhere." Sighing I curled into him falling asleep with him.

Sadly I woke up alone, since he had an earlier class then me. There was a knock on the door, so I pulled myself out of bed, wrapping my blanket around me.

"Morning princess." Ronnie stood in front of me with coffee and food.

"Morning, let me pull on some clothes real quick." I closed the door real quick, pulling on clothes. I opened the door back up and she came in sitting down on the chair.

"Another night in the sheets?" She smirked.

"I can't help it."

"I don't blame you, he is pretty sexy."

"Hey now."

"Is he the first person you had sex with?"

"No, he's the second."

"Do you see him being the last?"

"I don't know. I can kind of see it, but everything is still new."

"You guys are cute together."

"Thank you."

We ate and I finally got ready for class. I grabbed my stuff and headed off to the class. Walking to class, I saw Jeremy standing against the wall. He quickly pulled me into his arms.

"Morning baby girl."

"Morning." He smiled leaning down to give a kiss.

"I need to go."

"One more." He smiled, leaning down giving me one more peck before I ran off. We really need to talk about what is going on between us.

A few hours later I was sitting in the lounge eating lunch, when Jeremy came in. He came over and sat next to me, stealing some of my food.

"So, I did talk to my mom and Colin. I think I'm going to find my dad."

"Are you completely sure?"

"Yes. I need to know these answers. I feel like if I wait, I may never get the chance."

"Well I'm going to support you."

"Are you still going with me?"

"Of course." He smiled.

"Good, my mom thinks it's a good idea that you're going with me."

"She loves me."

"I think she knows there's something between us."

"Think she would tell Colin?"

"No."He pulled me into his arms, holding me close.

"Would you tell him about me?"

"Right now no. I don't think he wants to know I've been rolling around in the sheets with his little sister."

"Jeremy what are we?" More people filled in, making us pull apart.

"Let's go to your room." I nodded and we grabbed our stuff, heading up to my room. I set my stuff on my desk before sitting on the bed.

"Jer."

"Come here." We sat on the bed facing each other.

"Your my best friends little sister."Anger filled me as soon as he said that. I pushed him away.

"Is that all you see me as?" I hissed.

"Of course not. Harlow whether you knew it or not, you were always my girl. We both know there's something between us. We both knew it the first night we kissed, then ended up in bed together. I've tried to get you out of my head but I never could."

"Jer, what are you saying?"

"I want you to be my girl officially."

"Would you tell my brother?"

"Yes, but I really want to focus on us right now. I will tell him I have a girl, but right now he doesn't need details."

"Why wait?"

"I'm scared shitless to tell him. I do have my intentions to tell him." I nodded pulling him into my arms holding him tight.