"What was in that room? What were you keeping there?"

"A bomb. A really big bomb."

Barry stopped.

"How big?"

A moment of silence surrounded them before Jesse answered, a smirk on his face.

"Bye-bye, Central City."

Barry's phone vibrated. Taking it out of his pocket he answered.

"Cisco."

"Yo. This Trickster guy just posted a vlog, you gotta see this. I'm sending you the link right now."

"Okay."

Walking over to Marianna, he turned his phone horizontally. A video was pulled up, and they immediately recognized the blue costume.

"Citizens of Central City. Or, those of you who remain. Welcome to.. Boom Day! I'm very proud to report that my first trick was an exploding success!"

"Show him." Marianna pointed to Jesse before Barry turned the phone and planted it against the glass.

"But I think you all deserve something much, uh, bigger."

Jesse walked to the glass, eyes glaring at the screen, at the pretender.

"No, no, no, no. Take off my mask, you fraud. Pretender. Sham. Take off my mask. Take off my mask. Take off my mask!"

*BACK AT S.T.A.R. LABS*

"This was posted a few hours ago. Whoever this Trickster is, he's certainly not shy."

"Not every criminal likes to hide in the dark."

Marianna glared at Barry, before turning to Cisco and changing the subject.

"Cisco, can you trace where the video was posted from?"

"I tried. But this guy is using some crazy Felicity-caliber scrambler like I've never seen. The origin the upload's coming from hundreds of locations. Until he uploads another video, it's gonna be tough."

"He has the capability to destroy the city."

"Hey, I said tough, not impossible."

"Barry, we'll catch this guy."

"You guys always do." Marianna finished as Wells motioned for Barry.

"Mr. Allen. A word, please?"

Barry walked over to a room, where Wells followed inside. Closing the door, Wells immediately responded.

"I know what's going on with you."

Barry fiddled with his fingers, thoughts racing through his mind about Wells' next words.

"I know what you're thinking."

He paused, as Barry took in his words before asking a simple question.

"Do you?"

"I know going up to Iron Heights and conversing with Mr. Jesse has brought about feelings of your father, how could it not?"

"Yeah, no, it's, uh, it's been.." he paused, "really tough knowing that my mom's killer is still out there."

"Of course. But we'll find him. Together, you have my word."

"Thank you."

"But for now," Wells paused, looking at Barry, his behavior and continuing, "how about we focus on finding this Trickster before anybody else gets hurt?"

Barry's phone vibrated, as he pulled it out from his pocket and turned it on, his phone showing a message from Marianna, through a text as it read, Can we meet?

"I have to go," Barry said as Wells put a hand up, smile on his face, "but thanks for the pep talk."

"I'm always here for you."

*WELLS FLASHBACK*

"A team of research laboratories unconnected to the government unconnected to any business interests, or any of that stuff. We built it right downtown in the heart of the city, we become the epicenter, and we become the heart of the city. The heart of the nation. We change what you think about the sciences and then we-"

Wells pauses, looking over at his beautiful wife and noticing her staring.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that my father would have loved you, as much as I do."

"Well, I wish I could've met him."

Wells holds up a finished drawing, on a napkin, his face lighting up as his wife smiled, as he hands it to her.

"Oh. And what would you call these laboratories?"

"Well, we, Tess Morgan, would call them the Technological Engineering Scientific Studies, or T.E.S.S., for short."

"Well, that is very, very sweet. But how about: Scientific and Technological Advanced Research Laboratories, or S.T.A.R. Labs, for short?"