Flash-Pain

"Sir. Sir. We got a fire alarm call at Carmichael Elementary."

Singh talked to a Detective nearby as Joe and Barry turned around, surprised by the location name.

"Dispatch the fire department. We'll send backup."

Joe turned to Barry.

"That's the school you and Iris went to."

"And Tony."

"Go."

Without another hesitation, Barry exited the building and ran off towards S.T.A.R. Labs, quickly pulling on his suit and heading towards his old elementary school.

"Tony, turn yourself in before things get worse. It's not too late."

"Yeah it is."

Tony shoved Iris in front of him as he continued.

"Cops are already looking for me. So get ready to cover the showdown of a lifetime because I'm not going our without a fight."

A gust of wind blew Iris' hair back as Tony turned around, facing the Scarlett Speedster that had just ran inside the building.

"Good, because you just found one."

He scoffed as he approached him, grabbing onto Iris arm and pulling her towards his body with force.

"You just won't stay dead. Come to save your little fangirl?"

"This is between us. Let her go."

Tony shoved Iris to the ground behind him as he started to take steps towards the speedster.

"Oh, I could. But I'd rather make her watch while I break every bone in your body."

He suddenly transformed his whole body into metal in anger. Barry ran towards him as Tony started to take a punch directly at his face, which he dodged by sliding underneath his legs. He appeared in front of Iris as he ran her towards the back lockers.

"Wait here."

"Okay."

He ran towards Tony as he took another punch at him, quickly going under his arm and behind him, pushing on his lower back, making him take a few steps forward to regain balance.

"Too slow, Tin Man."

He dodged another punch yet again. As Tony took another punch, Barry ran behind him, Tony's fist colliding with a nearby locker. He grunted in anger.

"I've known guys like you. Peaked in high school, never got over it. All these powers, and look at you. Bully then, bully now."

Barry ran towards the school flag and gripped the metal pole, slamming it at Tony's cheekbones, which only transformed into metal, as he grabbed the end with an iron grip. Tony turned him around as he slammed his body against a couple lockers. Another pull and his body was now slammed against a nearby wall, making him crash onto the ground, letting go of the metal pole. Two more hits against the same lockers and wall. Pain was soaring through Barry's mind as he remembered what Joe had told him when he was little.