Flash vs. Arrow

Barry was furious. Not because of what had happened, but because he had seen Iris leave with Eddie. Why did that make him mad? Well, you'll see.

Eddie and Iris were driving towards their share apartment as Barry suddenly pulled Eddie out of the car, throwing him on the pavement as he rolled a couple times.

He approached a lying Eddie as he spoke, vocal chords vibrating and anger spewing.

"I heard you've been looking for me. All this time you've been trying to catch me, but I caught you first. Guess you haven't read your girlfriend's blog."

Eddie pulled out a gun as Iris faintly shouted before he shot, multiple times, at the Scarlet Speedster. He dodged them as he ran behind Eddie.

*BACK AT THE CORTEX*

"Ooh, see, I knew the Arrow was Oliver Queen. I mean, I had it narrowed it down to a list of 150 people, but he was definitely on that list."

Doggie glared at Cisco as he turned to the rest of the team.

"You have a way to stop Barry's rage fest?"

"I have an idea about how to do that. Joe, I'm gonna need your help."

"We need to find him first before he hurts somebody."

Felicity gasped as she turned around to her monitor, Wells, Diggle, Cisco, Caitlin and Joe right behind her.

"I have him. Facial recognition picked him up on a traffic camera downtown. Oh, God."

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Eddie lunged at the masked superhero as he pushed him behind with his speed.

"Eddie!"

"Who the hell are you, huh? You think you can just come along and get to have whatever you want? What gives you the right?!"

Eddie coughed, army-crawling, as blood dribbled down his chin.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Iris suddenly caught the speedster's attention as she was able to take his actions away from Eddie.

"What are you doing? What has happened to you?"

"I feel fine."

"You are not fine!"

"How would you know because you write about me? You don't know me! You don't know who I am. You never did!"

"I know that you have risked your life to help people, to save them. Someone who does that does not suddenly turn around and wanna hurt people. Please."

He ignored her words as he lunged for Eddie, grabbing his collar, before hanging a cable wrapped around his body, being pulled off of the injured police officer.

"Run!"

"Eddie, run!"

The Arrow appeared as he held onto Barry.