Flash-Teleportation

*MARIANNA'S POV*

"I don't understand why you can't approve of my job! You aren't my father, for fucks sake!"

Caleb, my older brother, was now sitting in the passenger side of the car as he argued, telling me why I shouldn't be a forensic scientist or a detective.

"I just don't want you risking your life for people who don't even matter."

"What the hell? Saying people don't matter is like saying you would kill anyone in order to stay alive. It also means that you don't believe in The Flash."

"I just think it's stupid for whoever that is to go out, in a red suit, and saving people who just don't matter. They haven't done anything to take care of Central City so why should they be saving them?"

As we were heading towards Caleb's house, a car had suddenly drove in front of us, as I turned the steering wheel, our car flipping over onto the pavement. The mysterious car, had disappeared as soon as we were upside down as I turned to Caleb.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded, shakily as I saw his forehead was dripping with a little blood, from a cut he had gotten not a couple seconds ago. I quickly realized my seatbelt was stuck as I screamed for help. Banging on the windows, nearby citizens called the police as we panicked.

"Someone! Come and save us! Please!"

I was, for once in my life, actually terrified.

*BARRY'S POV*

He had heard the 911 call at the department, as Joe motioned for me to go.

Nodding, I ran outside as I go towards S.T.A.R. Labs to put on my suit. Running towards the accident, I immediately recognize the car.

It's Marianna's car.

I ran towards the passenger side, trying to open the door as I realized it wouldn't budge. Placing my hands on the door, I vibrated them as the door sprung open. Crouching down, I unhooked the first person's seatbelt as I grabbed their body, running towards the nearby open pavement.

"Stay here."

Running back, I crouched down once more as I tried to grab a hold of Marianna.

"Look out!"

I heard the cable spring off as it fell down, creating a fire that was heading directly for the car. I grabbed Marianna as I was suddenly out of the dangerous vehicle. It exploded as the boy screamed, "Marianna!"

He turned around, tears streaming down his face as he noticed me, Marianna at my side.

She ran towards him, embracing him in a hug as I watched, with a smile on my face.

"Thank you.. Flash."

I nodded, Marianna sending me a wink before I sped off towards S.T.A.R. Labs. Entering the Cortex, I was greeted with whoops and hollers from Cisco.

"Dude, that was insane. Even I'm having a hard time getting mad at you for dirtying up my suit."

"When are we gonna consider it my suit?"