Flash-Revenge/Crisis

*1 YEAR AGO*

"I've got a plane to catch!"

Mark Mardon was sitting in a plane, as he quickly turned the ignition on, as his brother, was heading towards it.

"Come on, Clyde!"

Clyde took the opportunity to shoot twice at the offcier who was heading towards him. A bullet missed him as another, went straight into his neck. Grunting, the officer collapsed on the ground, blood surrounding him in a matter of minutes. Clyde then ran and jumped inside the plane as they took off into the sky, leaving an officer dead and another one trying to get help, behind.

"Damn it.."

Clyde turned to his brother as he looked back, his brother smirking at his words, knowing how happy it made him.

"I think I got one of them."

"You're luck's gonna run out one day."

"You've been telling me that since I was 10."

"Because I've been taking care of you since you were 10."

Clyde chuckled as his brother turned back to the wheel, his hands steering the plane and leveling it.

"Look, it's gonna get choppy. You might wanna strap yourself in."

Clyde, turned to Mark, with a frown and a chuckle as he responded. This had happened since he was little, at it was kind of getting on his nerves.

"You just can't help yourself, can you?"

Mark gave a shove to Clyde as they chuckled, looking out towards their destination. As the accelerator turned on in the distance, their eyes sparkled at the massive size. Little did they know, they would be falling in a matter of seconds.

"Oh my god."

As the wave of matter flew towards them, the plane broke in half as the dark matter collided with both their bodies. Mark had felt power run through his veins as he looked at his brother, who was now out of the plane.

"Clyde!"

*TODAY*

"I never would've pegged you as someone who likes to bowl."

"Oh, this is one of my favorite places in the world. And I'm guessing, one of the only sports I can destroy you at."

"Oh, okay. You think so, huh?"

Barry and Haylee walked inside a bowling alley, as they discussed who would be the champion in their game. As Barry's favourite place to bowl, he knew every inch of the place, as to how to beat someone the easiest.

"I'm pretty sure, yeah."

As they both came in for a kiss, Barry heard Iris' voice in the distance along with Marianna's.

"Hi guys!"

"Iris. Marianna. Eddie. Hey!"

Haylee looked confused, as she stared at the three of them, Marianna tying her bowling shoes as Iris stood up to welcome them in a hug.