Flash & Arrow

Barry was standing in the shadows as he talked to Iris in disguise. Suddenly, Cisco interrupted their conversation.

"Barry, you there?"

"What?"

"Police got a ping from the tracer hidden in the stolen cash. SWAT team's closing in on the 1600 block of Pass."

"Now stop ruining Iris' love life and go!"

Barry turned to Iris.

"I've gotta run."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

He turned to look at her with a smile.

"What other girls?"

"He always paid in cash, never seemed like trouble."

"He's on the move."

"Freeze!"

"Hold it right there!"

"Hands up!"

"Is there a problem, gentlemen?"

Joe motioned for the other police officer next to him as the masked man still had his back to them.

"Certo."

Certo walked over to the man with his gun in the air.

"Turn around!"

The man turned around, eyes glowing directly at Certo. He was motionless for a second until Joe talked to him.

"Certo, what are you waiting for? Cuff him!"

The officer turned around, his gun in the air.

"You don't tell me what to do!"

Anger was spewing with his words as his eyes glowed red. He loaded his gun as Joe yelled.

"Get down!"

He fired once, bullets flew towards the officers as Barry came running in, pushing all the officers in target area onto the ground. He loaded again and was pushed back by two arrows to his shoulder blades. He cried out in pain, holding the arrows without movement. Joe and Barry turned around to see Starling City's vigilante, his bow high in the air.

"Nice mask."

He climbed up towards the roof, disappearing as he left Barry with a smile on his face, and a confused Joe next to him.

"It's kind of comforting to know that no matter what city you go to, Big Belly Burger is always going to taste like Big Belly Burger."

"You mean full of grease and salt?"

Felicty turned around with a shocked look on her face, staring at Diggle, who was casually sipping on his soda.

"I thought those were the secret ingredients."

A motorcycle was heard in the distance as Felicity turned around.