Flash-Anger

Everyone on this planet at some point in their lives, has had a major case of the feels. Those days when your heart is just too small to hold the big things you're feeling. Today's one of those days. We think of our emotions like they're these unique personal phenomena that no one has ever felt what we have felt. There is a basis in science for every emotion we feel: anger, love. As a scientist, I know there's nothing magical about what makes us feel something for someone else, but then I see her smile. Man, that cannot be science.

An unknown man walks into the nearest back in Central City.

"Oh, and there's a fresh bottle in the fridge for when she wakes up from her nap. Thank you."

Red sunglasses on, he walks through the doors as the nearest security guard approaches him.

"Sir? Help you with something?"

"Thanks." He takes off his glasses as his eyes glow red, staring straight at the security officer. "I'll be just fine on my own."

His eyes glow red as well as he turns to look forward, anger soaring through his body. As he kept walking, his eyes reflected on someone new at the bank, each of them having the same reaction as he neared the bank's back money vault.

"Sir, you're not allowed to be back here."

"Nothing to get upset about."

He started to stuff the bag that was around his shoulder full of cash, while everyone inside the bank were attacking each other. Punches were thrown, bodies were thrown and everyone was everywhere.

"Barry,back robbery in progress at Cunningham, and Sampere."

"I got it."

"Wait, that's where I bank."

"Once super thieves showed up, I went mattress."

A girl, early twenties, held a gun as she shot the celling, staring at a guy just opposite from her. She pointed the gun at him as she fired.

Barry ran in just in time, pushing the small metal billboard full of cash in front of the man, blocking the bullet and taking everyone out of their trance. The girl dropped the gun, gasping as she realized what she had almost done.

Barry walked inside the bank where Joe was talking to a nearby detective.

"Hey."

"Busy morning. Witnesses reported seeing a red streak."

"Joe, you should've seen it. It was like everybody here was trying to kill each other. I got here just in time."

"Well, it must have been a diversion, because there's a half-million bucks missing from the vault. There's a tracer in the cash stacks. We're trying to fin the signal. Meantime, any idea what could've caused such mass.. this?"

"A neurotoxin, maybe. I'm gonna swab some surfaces, see what I can find. But, I think maybe they got... whammied."

"Did you just say whammied?"