Flash - Help?

Barry walked inside CC Jitters, where he noticed Felicity, Oliver and Marianna were seated, talking amongst themselves.

"Hey."

"The bad guy that you're after, the one who robbed the bank, his name is Roy G. Bivolo."

"Uh... thanks? How did you find that out?"

Oliver hesitated, looking at Felicity without talking.

"The guy's still alive, right? I'm just asking. I thought you didn't want help."

"I'm not. It's just a name."

"Alright."

Marianna glared at Barry as Oliver looked over. Iris suddenly was walking to their table, holding a tray of three mugs, all steaming hot.

"Hi."

"One nonfat latte, extra sugar, for Felicity. One latte, whipped cream for Marianna. And one coffee, black, for Oliver. I brewed you a fresh pot, so.."

She put the cups down as she stared, lovingly, at Oliver. He smiled, hands folded over his chest.

"Thank you."

"Yeah. Barry, um, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah."

Iris grabbed his arm as she dragged him away from their table. Out of the blue, she smacked Barry's left arm.

"Ow. What are you doing?"

She smacked it twice before speaking her mind.

"You did not tell me that you knew Oliver Queen."

Barry sighed, rolling his eyes before answering Iris.

"I know Oliver Queen."

"He's even more handsome in person. And his arms are, like, twice the size of yours."

"Technically, they are not twice the size--"

"He's on my three list."

"What's a three list?"

"My list of three guys I'm allowed to cheat on Eddie with. You usually don't meet people on your list, but now here he is, and I just cannot stop staring at him."

Barry walked over to Oliver after his conversation with Iris, realizing how jealous he suddenly was of him. Putting that aside, he raised his eyebrows at Oliver.

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, we'll help you catch your bad guy."

"Great. Meta-human."

"I'm not calling him that, Barry."

Barry frowned, as he quickly smiled, sticking his hand out to shake.

"Partners?"