Flash-Kidnapping

"I call it the Wizard's Wand."

"Subtle. How does it work?"

"Just think of it like an active lightning rod. You point it up at the sky and it'll suck up whatever energy's floating around it like a sponge."

"And it'll stop Mardon?"

"It'll certainly slow him down. If there's no atmospheric electrons available to him there's no way to control the weather. Good work, Cisco. As always."

"Excuse me. I'm gonna go stretch my legs."

As soon as Wells left, Caitlin turned to Barry, who looked really distraught.

"You okay? You seem a little off."

"Yeah, uh, somebody at Picture News got into Iris' head that something suspicious is going on with Dr. Wells."

"Like what?"

"That he knows what happened to Simon Stagg. Apparently nobody has heard from him or seen him since the night I stopped Danton Black."

"What did you tell her?"

"That she's wrong. And she is."

Cisco was inside CCPD as he talked to Marianna, and Joe.

"Keep this handy. It'll protect you from Mardon's powers."

"Yeah, Cisco, I got it."

Marianna rolled her eyes at Joe as Cisco put down the wand, on a stand, turning to Joe.

"Hey, Joe. Um, I know you got a lot going on right now but you mentioned Dr. Wells might've had something to do with Barry's mother's murder. Why did you think that?"

"Doesn't matter. I was wrong."

"But you seemed really sure of it."

"Cisco, I can't talk about this right now, okay?"

Cisco sighed, giving Marianna a hug before walking towards the elevator. When it opened, detectives, police men walked out, leaving one person behind. He left just as Cisco was entering. Once the elevator doors were closing, Cisco realized who it was. He pulled out his phone and called Barry.

From behind the elevator doors, Mardon was now standing in the middle of the department.

"I heard you were looking for me." Mark smirked as he looked directly at Joe. "Here I am."

"Mardon."

"Hey Joe. I can call you Joe, can't I? Figured we don't gotta be to formal, seeing as you put two bullets in my brother's chest."

"Your brother killed my partner and a whole lot of innocent people. And threatened to kill even more."

"Yeah, Clyde was no saint, but he was family. And if you can't protect your family, the least yo can do is avenge them."