Flash-Rescue Mission

"I've seen what Mardon can do. But do not forget, he is not invincible. He is still a man."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"At best, a criminal."

"We'll find him, Iris. Both of them."

"And we will find this dirtbag--"

"Hey, look at me, alright? I promise, I'll bring him back to you."

"Okay."

"I need you all to scour this city until we find Joe and Marianna. Move out!"

Iris' phone rang as she pulled it out, answering and gasping when she heard the voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

"I have your father. He's a little broken, but still alive. I also have your little friend, Marianna. If you want them both to stay that way, come to the waterfront, south side. Oh, and Iris, you tell the police, your father's dead."

Iris hung up the phone, as she turned to Barry, tears in her eyes.

"He has my dad. He says if I tell anyone, he'll kill him. He wants to meet at the waterfront."

"Alright, I'm coming with you."

Barry grabbed a duffle bag that contained his scarlett suit as he jogged with Iris toward the elevator.

"Okay."

When they approached the elevator, Haylee came walking out as she turned to Barry.

"Barry. Um, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Hey. Haylee, I'm sorry. I really can't right now."

"Of course not."

"Look, it's not like that. It's an emergency. I have to go right now."

Barry left Haylee standing there, looking confused as to why she trusted Barry in the first place.

"Congratulations, Joe, Marianna, you guys are my plus-one today. Front-row seats to watch everyone and everything you ever loved destroyed. Pretty girl, too. Such a shame."

He peeled Joe's tape off his mouth as he spoke to Mark.

"Please, she's my daughter."

"Clyde was my brother."

"He's a thief and a murderer. She's an innocent girl."

"She'll pay for the sins of her father, then. They'll all pay."

Mardon started to make a hurricane around himself as Barry and Iris were on the shoreline.

"What do we do?"

"He'll find us."

Iris turned to hear lightning as she gasped.