Flash-Confusion

*NARRATOR'S POV*

This wasn't happening. This wasn't the plan.

What the hell did  Barry get myself into?!

Looking around, Barry realized he was at the same corner, same street he had been at yesterday. Same dogs barking, same cars, same street sign spinner and same girl yelling out for a taxi. It was deja vu all over again.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Dude!"

"Yeah. Cisco, I'm.. here."

"What happened? Why'd you stop?

"Uh, i just got a little... disoriented."

"You need to make up some time, man. You better hurry up."

"Hurry? What are--"

"Hurry, as in get to the morgue."

"The morgue?" Barry gaped as he recalled earlier events, being completely confused at what Cisco was saying, "But I was just there yesterday.."

"What are you talking about? Come on, you gotta go!"

Barry sped away, heading straight for the morgue, starting to get an image of what had truly happened to him.

"Hey, Bar, what's with all the water?" Barry turned around, seeing Joe utterly confused, wearing what he wore yesterday. None of this made sense. "Did the sprinkler system go off or something?"

"What? No, i checked the sprinklers. They're all intact. But water has ice in it." Barry guided Joe over to the dead coroner, explaining the same things he had explained not 24 hours ago. "And the bruises on the coroner, aren't just on his face. Check. Look at his torso."

Pulling back the coroner's shirt, Joe analyzed the bruising, as Barry looked around, frazzled at his existence in the morgue.

"Woah. How the hell did you know that?"

"He was killed by hail."

Barry paused, looking around before remembering what had happened.

"We have to listen to the recording."

"Recording?"

"Joe, we got something. The coroner's office just installed an automated dictation system. Listen to this."

"Please, no more.."

"I'll stop when you tell me!"

"Stop.."

"Who killed him?"

Joe looked at Barry, as he covered his mouth in surprise, rubbing his face, confusion going through his brain.

"It's Mark Mardon. He wants revenge.."

"I really don't want to go.."