Flash-Tricks

"This looks like no one has been here since the '90's."

"Yeah. Look at this thing."

Barry grabbed the piece of fabric that was hanging on a mannequin.

"You think Jesse doesn't know who this new Trickster is?"

"He seemed pretty ticked off that someone was besmirching his bad name."

Barry looked around, spotting a big storage door with a blue 'Trickster' face on.

"Marianna."

She looked over and walked to the door. Barry juggled it, realizing it was locked. Turning to Marianna, he lifted his hands and started vibrating them on the door. It clicked open, as Barry grabbed the handle.

"Let's see what he's got stashed in there."

"Yeah."

Barry opened it, and heard a couple ticks, from a bomb. He looked to Marianna, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her away from the door just as it exploded. They fell on the ground, a couple feet from the now open door.

"Damn."

"You good?" She nodded as they both stood up.

They realized the stash was empty, before sighing.

"The copycat. He took everything."

*BACK AT IRON HEIGHTS*

"Hey, can we have a second?"

The guard turned, seeing Barry and nodding.

"Yeah."

Barry turns to the cell on his right, grabbing on the bars and smiling.

"Dad. Hey."

"Barry. Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Uh, Marianna and I have some questions for an inmate about a bombing case. Dad, listen. I'm close. The man who put you in here, I'm getting close. Closer than I've ever been."

"Barry, we have talked about this."

"I know. And I'm done talking. You're not gonna pay for another man's crime anymore, okay? Just, hang in there, okay?"

Barry walked away, Marianna hanging back at Henry's cell.

"Marianna, what is he talking about?"

"Like he said, Henry, just hang in there."

*IN JESSE'S CELL*

"What, no candy?"

"That storage space you sent us to, was booby-trapped."

Jesse chuckled.

"You can never be too careful with your private things."

"Yo were protecting nothing! Your secret stash, was empty."

"What do you mean?"

"No firearms, none of your explosives, nothing."

"Whatever you had in there, it was stolen. All of it."

A pause went around the room, as Jesse took in what both detectives were saying.

"No. He's stealing my legacy. Whoever this is, you need to find him, I will not let this.. this..."

"Trickster?"

"That is my name! Mine!"

Marianna walked forward, her nose almost touching the glass between her and Jesse.