Chapter 32

KING

"What the hell is this?"I shouted.

Maddy covered her boobs. Lia stood up and pulled her shirt over her shit. Maddy was crying and Lia was making her way towards the door.

"Baby I didn't want her too bu-"

I shook my head and marched upstairs. I didn't want to hear the shit. Maddy was arguing with Lia. I slammed the door to my room and laid down on my bed. I mean I don't mind the fact she wanted to try shit, but with Lia. Cheating is cheating man. I'm mad she actually cheated.

The door to my room shook as Maddy cried for me to open it up. I buried my face in my pillow. Everything we been through and she did this shit. With my best friend though. Lia has always been a best friend to me.

"Ace just open the door so we can t-"

I got up and slung the door open. She sat on the ground. Her make up was running and you could tell she was really hurt. I don't want to shut her out. In a relationship you gotta learn to talk things out with people.

"King, I really am sorry. We were caught up in the mom-"

"That's some fucked up shit Madison. How you do that shit too me? After I give you everything in the damn world. I get it you wanted to protect us with the whole Carter situation, but now it's not no excuse. You don't want me. You could've told me that before I caught feelings man,"I managed to get out.

You could see my eyes becoming glossy. I never really cry. When I do it's for a good reason. This probably is a more than good reason.

"Ace don't say that! I-I-I love you and Layla."

"Madison I think it's best if we go our separate ways. We two different people. I'm not looking for a relationship. All I'm worried about is my daughter and this money. You worried about different things."

"You really want me to leave? You want me to walk out this door and call that the end of our relationship?"She asked through continuous sobs.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. This is not the way I wanted shit to go.

"Tell me Ace! I'll leave I promise and I'll never bring my ass back!"She shouted standing up.

"Madison don't act this w-"

"No! You gave me every right to act this way! I get so attached to you and your family and as soon as shit goes bad...you want me to leave? You want us to end this way huh? You want to end knowing that your little girl calls me her mother huh?"

I was taken back for a second. It's true. Everyone in my family got attached to Madison like she was really family.

"That's right! Because her mother was my damn sister! Carliegh was my sister! I know you killed her I know you ki-"

"Don't say that shit!"I gritted out my teeth.

She smirked wiping away her tears, "You killed her. Your intentions was to kill Layla too but it didn't work that way. I'm not stupid Ace"

"Why would I do that shit? You think I killed your sister because she was having my baby"

"Because all you care about is your money. You don't give a shit about anyone else. Don't worry I'm leaving. This all could've been avoided if you didn't kidnap me nigga,"She spat.

She grabbed her phone off the counter and smashed it against the floor, "Keep your shit too."

She walked out of the house in the freezing cold. I shook my head.

The next day

I walked into my mama house carrying some groceries. She asked me to go to the store and buy some things so she could cook. Everyone was supposed to come over. Even you know who, but she left. I tried to look for her, but I gave up. She told me to leave her alone and that exactly what I'm doing.

No longer stunting chicks who ain't nothing but money hungry.

My mama stood at the door helping me take some groceries in. My pops was laying on the floor playing with Lay. Lay was playing with barbies. She took my cousin monster trucks and ran the dolls over.

Only my child.

"Let me talk to you in the kitchen Ace,"My mother said.

Going into the kitchen, I shook my head. I already knew where this shit was going. Maddy must've came here last night. Then again I doubt it. She said she didn't want anything to do with my family. She ain't say it but from her words that what I got distinguished.

My mama grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Yes she has a tv in the kitchen. I got it installed for her since she really like watching Bobby flay on food network.

Immediately the tv popped to pedestrian severely hurt walking cross walk at night. Damn no that couldn't be Maddy. It just couldn't.

"I don't want you to sugar coat shit. She at the hospital and I got Dream a flight. Tell me what the fuck you did to that poor child right damn now!"

"Mama we got into a fight. I caught her with Lia. I told her to get out my house and here we are."

"No! You left out some major keys cause I know you ain't tell her to get out. Your heart so damn soft around that child. It's not possible."

"Mama I told her we should see different-"

"That's your problem! You never want to talk your problems out. You jump to conclusions! What if she was getting raped huh? I'm ashamed to raise a damn son that does this shit!You had someone who loved your dumb ass and you let it go over something so simple,"She argued. "Yeah she might've cheated but pushing her to get out was not right. Get out my house and don't come back unless you hand in hand with Madison, and I mean that shit Ace! I fucking mean it!"

I smacked my lips and got my keys. I felt someone pop the back of my head.

I might not be coming back for months.