Chapter 8

KING

"So you telling me the nigga coming back?"I asked Amelia

"Yep, word has it he was building a empire and living large. So why not have his girl by his side?"Amelia asked.

I sighed in frustration. Shit was getting good and Layla was warming up to Maddy. The past two days have been great, and Maddy leaving won't make shit better.

"We can't let that happen Lia,"I said pacing back and forth.

"Why? I thought you hated her. I mean you obviously don't like her and left her on the side of th-"

"Lia, she's staying at my house."

"WHAT?"She shouted.

I covered her loud ass mouth with my hand. I couldn't let anybody know. I sent some niggas to look for her.

"She's staying at my house until her house gets rebuilt. She can't leave yet."

"Hmm, I think I know the issue,"She propped her feet up on my desk.

I rolled my eyes. She stay trying to act like a damn boss. I need to take her ass home now.

"What Amelia?"I asked.

She laughed and twirled in the seat, "You like Maddy!"

My eyes popped open. I never thought of that shit.
I told y'all the other at all I see out of that woman is a free babysitter.

She ain't even all that. Them big ole thighs, big ass, huge titties, and long hair. She was rebellious but caring. I didn't like that about her. Her attitude is just a real turn off. No one wants a girl who yells, kicks your ass, and treat you like shit. That's just unnecessary weight.

She a nice girl, but not my type. She should probably stay with Lil Bill.

"King! King! Listen to meeee,"Lia said waving her hands in my face.

Snapping out of my thought I looked at her. Amelia was honestly a very pretty girl. If she wasn't lesbian I probably woulda hit. She like my best friend though and, I couldn't do her like that.

She had a perfect light skin tone. Her hair was curly brown, blondish color. Her brown eyes sparkled,and those abs of hers, highlighted her titties.

Let me tell you about the time we were shopping.