Chapter 29

MADDY

I woke up sprawled across the living room couch. I sat up and held my throbbing head. It was hurting like crazy. To my right was Carter. He was laying down.

I grabbed the table and pulled myself up. Only to fall back down. My legs were hurting, my arms felt numb,my head was pounding, and my vision was blurring. I crawled to the kitchen and grabbed a pill out of the counter. I quickly took it and made my way back to the living room.

The living room was really nice. The ceiling was pretty high up. Half was white and half was black. When you walk in you see the large tv mounted on the wall. Also some white furniture stood there.

Taking the cups off of the counter, I gently shook Carter

Taking the cups off of the counter, I gently shook Carter. He still didn't wake up. I threw away the cups sitting everywhere and walked back over to him.

He had moved from his original position but was still sleep. I threw my leg over his shoulder and sat on his chest. He groaned and opened one eye.

"Why you stay playing Mad?"He asked me still half sleep.

I shrugged and was about to get off of him but he pulled me back down. I rolled my eyes and whined. I was so ready to leave the house. Plus Dream was here and I promised her we could go shopping.

"Baby stop. I gotta go get dressed I wa-"

I felt his tongue slide across my pearl. I bit my tongue trying not to say anything. He grabbed my waist still licking and sucking on my clit.

"Ca-Ca-r-Uh,"I moaned.

The words couldn't even come out of my mouth. It's been months since I've had any type of sex.

There was a slight knock on the wall. I jumped up off of Carter and pulled down my over sized t-shirt I wore. I looked to my left and saw Dream standing at the door with her eyes closed tightly.

"Dear Heavenly Father I ask that you forgive my brother and future sister-n-law for their sins. Please don't let them have any children yet because I am to young to be a auntie. Please watch and protect over my family and erase the sinful scene I just saw. In Jesus name, I pray amen," She shouted before opening her eyes.
"Hmhhhmmm y'all nasty,"She mumbled shaking her head.

I gave a slight  smile. Carter smirked and got up walking into the kitchen. I ran upstairs and threw on some shorts.

"Aye Babe! I gotta go meet my nigga B! I'll be back around 2. Y'all can go wherever the Tahoe in the garage, and so is the Range since I know you don't like the Benz,"Carter shouted into the room.

I walked out and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and headed out. I ran downstairs and saw Dream eating bread.

"Girl why are you eating damn bread? You actually need food boo."

She waved me off and continued to peel the crust off the bread eating it. "Um...Madison why do you like my brother?"She asked with a mouthful.

"He's really sweet and kind. He makes me laugh. He cares about me a lot,"I smiled at the last part.

She scoffed. I looked at her with a confused look and she just cringed.

"We all know you don't love him. He treats you like shit."

"He does not."

"Letting my mother talk about you like that,dancing with other bitches, kidnapping you. Bitch I'm not stupid. If anything you need to be with King,"Dream stated seriously.

I was taken back.

"He loves me why would you say that?"I argued.

She grabbed a pill bottle out of the counter.
"If he really loved you he wouldn't be giving you these..."

Concerta.

When shit can't get worse.