Chapter 30

KING

"Madison is perfectly stable. She did have few drugs in her system. We were able to get those flushed out, but other than that she's fine. She did hit her head a little to hard. We got her head stapled up on the back so she's missing a little patch of hair and there might be a scar there,"The doctor informed me.

"You da man,"I thought to myself as I could feel his presence.

The doctor told me what room she was in. I grabbed my shit out of the waiting room and walked to her in. 256 probably a number I will never forget.

She was playing with the remote for the tv when I waltzed in. She gave me a sly smile and put the remote down. She opened her arms for a hug and I gave her a quick hug.

"K-Ki-"Tears fell from her eyes quickly.

I shook my head and held her closer. Her tears filled my shirt and it looked like I jumped into a pool. She continued to cry while saying things.

"I'm sorry,"She cried."I should've been with you! I shouldn't have left but he said I had to,he said h-"

"Shh,"I mumbled kissing her forehead.

She continued to cry in my arms. It felt like hours we were together. All that time we were missing from each other was made up in that moment.

Damn I missed her. I ran my hands through her hair. She sniffles and looked me in my eyes. She rested her nose against mine making us bump foreheads.

"I love you,"She said closing her eyes.

"I love you too...big forehead."

She lightly punched my chest and held me even tighter. I smiled I got her back finally.

A Week later.........

MADDY

"Dream slow down. The doctor said no quick movements,"I told her helping her into King's house.

Dream rolled her eyes. I flicked her shoulder and she furrowed her eyebrows. I guess it hurt because she cringed in pain. I rubbed her back and sat her on the couch.

King let her stay here until she gets healed. It's the least I can do for my girl. She did take a bullet just for me and I truly appreciate that.

"Girl I can't do this shit no more,"She mumbled laying her head down on the couch pillow.

She suffered serious injuries to her head. King saved her life by getting her there. She lost plenty and plenty of blood. King was the perfect match for her but he has anemia.

We were lucky and found out that Grace had no tattoos. She was pregnant so it was kind of fatal to her. She didn't listen to the doctors and just gave her blood up because someone needed it.

That's why I love Grace.

I smacked my lips, "Girl don't lay your head on the decorative pillows. Here,"I said throwing her a pillow.

She took the pillow and put it under her head and sighed in pleasure. She finally got to lay her head on something.

"Daddy ya fin pup pup?"I heard a little girl say.

I big smile grows across my face. I turned around and saw Lay. She smiled and ran towards me. I picked her up and threw her around hugging the mess out of her.

I missed this little girl like crazy.

"Yep he right there,"King said pointing towards me.

I stuck my tongue out at King.

"No pup pup a doggie!"She shouted.

"That's is a dog."

"No! She Mommy! Not doggie"Lay argued.

I mumbled, "Dumbass."

Layla laughed and walked over to the couch with the Dream on it. I smiled when Layla kissed Dream on the forehead as she drifted to sleep.

"Good night,"Lay said with a smile. "MOMMY! I MADE YOU A PICTURE!"She shouted.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room. I laughed and ran up the stairs. I wasn't supposed to be doing anything to extreme because it gave me a headache.

So just running up the stairs hurt. I put my hand on my hip once we got to her room. She got her picture.

"This is you and daddy wit me!"She pointed."There's you in the orange wit the flowa."

"That is so cute,"I mumbled examining the picture

"I draw it for you,"She handed me the picture.

I took the picture and smiled, "I'll hang it up"

"Yay! I love ya mommy,"She said throwing her arms around my neck.

Smiling I did the same. Someone cleared their throat in the doorway. I turned and looked at King smiling.

"Y'all cute or whatever."

"Dumb ass,"Layla mumbled.

I busted out laughing. King shot Lay an look and she shrugged. I died from laughter and it really hurt.

"You don't say that word Layla."

"What? Dumba-"

"Layla."