Chapter 28

MADDY

"Ok now ladies,"TheDJ hyped up the crowd.

I rotated my hips against Dream. She stood behind me grabbing my waist.

To celebrate my engagement, we decided to go to the club and party. I invited Dream. I wish I could've invited Lia, Leah, Grace, Key.

Ever since the engagement Carter's parents were pissed the fuck off. I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Did you really just ask a hoe to marry you in front of your Mother?"Elizabeth asked.

I didn't say anything. I just played with the huge rock on my finger. Damn this shit must've cost more than his parents house and that's a lot.

"Mama I love her, if you have a problem with that you can get the hell out of my house,"Carter spoke.

His father stood up and pointed at Carter. "You watch your mouth around your mother young man,"He shouted.

"Daddy he has a point. This isn't were you get to choose who w-"

"Oh shut up Dream. You want to be just like Maddy don't you? You wanna be a hoe?"The mother shouted.

Dream rolled her eyes and ate the rest of her food in silence. Carter was getting his mother's and father's bags. It kind of caught me off guard when he threw them out the window. I swear he on some other type shit.

"CARTER YOU STOP IT THIS RIGHT INSTANT!"

"Get the fuck out of my house. I just did this shit to piss your ass off. Now go back to Tallahassee and don't find your way back here"

"Oh I...I'm telling the FBI about your drug trade and I will spill every little secret,"She shouted.

Carter shook his head in defeat. Yet I knew she couldn't. Elizabeth had so much pride she couldn't do that shit.

I started laughing obnoxiously and everyone looked at me. "You wouldn't do so even if you wanted to."

"What do you mean?"She asked with a stank face.

"You got this all wrong. How would your clients like to know that your son sells drugs big time in major cities? I don't think they would like that. Oh I forgot most of his drugs come from you right? The pills? Yeah being in the medical business when he was younger I guess he picked up a few techniques from y'all. Now just imagine all of you going to prison. Oh and don't forget about the association with him. You sat here and watched it for years. I'm guessing about 15 or 20 years in prison. Life on parole maybe. I wouldn't want to ruin my career. Pretty sure no one wants to be operated on by a convicted felon associated with a drug dealer,"I stated.

Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. I thought. these things through. Especially being with Carter for the last few years, I had too. I needed a excuse for why people shouldn't tell about the drug trade. Trust me it's worked out. My mother? Oh she got the same talk too. My mother worked at a pharmacy. I told her I could see the headlines already 'Pharmacist Daughter convicted for Aiding and Abetting a crime'. That wouldn't be pretty. After all she does work with drugs so Carter could be getting shit from her. I had a back up plan for everything. You come at me with some shit and I'll hit you with something way harder.

After that Mr. & Mrs. Stuart were gone. They didn't even hesitate to come back and apologize. I'm pretty sure they caught a ride on a friend's private jet since their's was 'In the shop'.

"Go sister-n-law,"Dream shouted.

I bent over and did a lil twerk on her and I felt her slap my ass really hard. I mugged the shit out of her.

Carters eyes caught mine. He licked his lips motioning for me to come over to him. I smiled and put a lil sway in my walk while I went to him.

The smile on his face was big. I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey big zadddyyy,"I said in his ear.

He laughed and kissed my lips. "You can't hold liquor for shit."

I tapped his nose and whined. I was so ready to leave this club. I hated being at places like this now. It's just really annoying.
,,
"Can we please le-"I stopped and stood up.
"I gotta piss. I'll be right back."

"You to damn blunt,"He laughed and took a sip from his beer.

I ran to the bathroom. After I did my business I came out to wash my hands but bumped into a heavy set figure.

I closed my eyes, "I am so sorry Ma'am,Wow what I'm big chest you ha-" Once I realized what I was saying I opened my eyes wide and almost shouted. "I am so sorry. Wait what am I sorry for? Why the fuck are you in the women's bathroom?"

Luckily no one was here. Surprisingly.

"Hush all that shit up,"I heard the voice say.

I rubbed my eyes and started to make out the figures face. Then it clicked.

"Ace?"I whispered.
"What are you do-"

He pressed his lips against mine, and we went back into the stall. I almost tripped over the toilet but he turned my body and pushed me into the wall.

His lips felt so good. I missed his presence. His hands traveled down to my waist where he started to unbutton the jeans I had on.

I pushed him off of me and I kicked him. He kneeled over and groaned.

"You're not going to ruin my engagement!"I shouted showing off my ring.

"You engaged to that nigga?"

"Happily,"I smiled walking out of the stall.

"Baby I know you wanna come back home with me and Lay. Just come back."

"No. You don't understand Ace. I was free pussy and babysitter? Remember that? I heard you say it on the phone. You're not about to be the cause of my death."

It's true. I actually love him.

I want to stay with Carter. I've never made a better decision in my life.