Chapter 16

KING

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

I turned my head and saw Amelia and Grace standing in the doorway. Man I should've never gave Grace a key. Grace was slurping up her icecream with wide eyes, and Amelia had dropped a bag on the floor. Maddy hid her face.

"The fuck was y'all doing?"Grace asked through her mouthful of icecream.

"Nothing we was just talking."

"Oh really?"Amelia asked, "So we talking with our hands in somebody else's sweatpants?"

"Shit,"I mumbled removing my hands.

Maddy blushed and sat up on the bed. It was soaking wet.

"Mhmm,"Amelia said grabbing the water gun.

She swung it on her finger like it was a typical play toy. Just imagine what she do with a real gun. Grace sat in the chair on the side of my room still stuffing her face with ice cream. Now looking at it...that's my ice cream.

This girl came in here and stole my ice cream.

"So y'all a couple?"Grace asked through her full mouth.

"Nope,"We both replied.

"They just fuck buddies. We all know the dea,l"Amelia stood against the door frame.

"Shut yo ass up. You just mad cause you can never get dick,"I said throwing a pillow at her.

She pointed the water gun at me and squinted before shooting it. This bitch got me in my eye. Man I should've never taken her to these gun range classes.

"The fuck if I don't get dick. What you think dildos and strap ons are for?"She said with a annoyed look on her face.

By now Maddy had gotten up to go to the bathroom. I was about to yank Amelia's hair but she caught me.

"You need to go wash your hands. The fuck this look like? You was just playing in her cat and no offense Maddy but I don't know what the hell she got. This is Brazillian boy,"She pushed me.

I rolled my eyes and stumbled into the bathroom. Maddy was fixing her makeup which looked like she was crying. I shut the door and started to wash my hands. Maddy leaned up against the sink being extra and poking her ass out. Y'all might think I'm stupid but I'm not. I actually have a very high IQ...Well that's what Amelia said. I got closer to her just barely where my mouth met her ear.

"I got yo ass later,"I slapped her ass as she whined in pain.

I dried my hands and went downstairs where the girls were at. Grace was now eating my hot Cheetos and Amelia was taking pictures of herself. She always do that shit. These women and these pictures. Amelia be thirst trapping on Instagram to. She just played a nigga the other day for his money. Then again this was my friend.

"Do your cable not work or something?"Grace asked trying to turn on the tv.

She get on my fucking nerves.

"Not for you. Who told you to eat my fucking ice cream and Cheetos?"I asked snatching the bag.

She snatched it back, "The fuck you doing? I don't give a fuck. Buy another bag, damn."

She sat back and smacked on the chips annoying the fuck outta me. Maddy came downstairs looking like usual of course.

"Hey y'all want to come meet this girl with me? Y'all will like her."

"Nah I got to get back to school,"Grace said standing up.

"Ugh to bad! We were going to try the restaurant across town!"Maddy said with a slight smirk.

We already knew what Grace would say.

"Ok sexy ass professor can wait! Lets goooo!"She stomped out the house still eating my Cheetos.

Well I got the house to myself.

MADDY

"So give me the details on you and King,"Amelia said propping her feet up on my dashboard.

I rolled my eyes. We have nothing going on we just casual friends...who kissed once or twice. We just causal friends.

Amelia took a pictures with her boobs all out thirst trapping on Instagram. Don't we all though?

"Nothing Amelia we just f-"

"Friends who kiss and touch each other's clits right!Come take this picture for me."

I parked the car as she hopped out, and I took the picture of her.

I rolled my eyes at her extra ass. She posted it and had the caption.

Y'all I'm ugly asf that's probably why I don't got a boyfriend 😂 @MadMaddy @Gracecream

Yes my Instagram name was MadMaddy. I made it awhile back and it just stuck for all social media. Right now I got like 12K followers on the gram almost 5k on snapchat and Twitter...I honestly don't know how to work that shit. Grace tried to teach me but it just wasn't working so I gave up. Carter is probably seeing this and flipping out. Grace posted a picture tagging me in it also.

With these dumbasses @Madmaddy @BitchIAmelia

My attention turned to the voice I heard behind me. Amelia smiled and Grace looked behind her.