Chapter 26

KING

"Ugh where is this woman with my cookies?"Grace said with her feet propped up on the couch.

I enter my house to see this. Maddy gon have to stop going out because I'm tired of Grace. I looked around and noticed that Grace was eating my shit.

"Oh hey Ace,"She shouted throwing popcorn in her mouth.

I rolled my eyes, "Where is Maddy?"

"Your girlfriend? Oh she went somewhere. She's been gone for like mad hours now."

"Fuck you mean she been gon. What time she leave?"

"Around like 10 maybe 1-"

"FUCK!"

I grabbed my phone out my pocket. I quickly dialed Lia number. I ran upstairs and saw Lay sleep. I ran to my room and saw all her shit gone. I mean her closet was my closet and now it's just bare.

I ran my hands over my face and sighed. Someone did this. Someone got my girlfriend and best believe they will pay.

MADDY

I watched as he turned into the driveway of this nice mansion. Now I know he made money but not this much. Wow this house was amazing. It was beautiful.

He laughed as I stared in amusement

He laughed as I stared in amusement. Once he did I rolled my eyes and got out the car getting my bags. He took them from me though.

As much as he can be a asshole, he was raised right. He is a nice gentleman...sometimes. We walked to the front door, and he unlocked it.

"Prepare to be amused,"He said with a slight smirk.

I rolled my eyes. He swung open the door and I noticed the niceness to it. This house was amazing.

The front started the foyer. It was really nice. A chandelier hung from the ceiling. Below it was the tiling of the floor which was amazing. To the left was a staircase that was decorated with black swirls. On the right was a doorway that lead to something probably the kitchen living room or dining room. If you look straight ahead there was a opening to the outside. You could clearly see the garden that was neatly set up. Ahead of that you could see the pool that was lit by the special lights.

 Ahead of that you could see the pool that was lit by the special lights