Chapter 13

MADDY

Standing in front of a mad King wasn't fun. Especially when a knife is at my neck.

"You told that nigga where we was at?"He asked.I didn't say anything,"SPEAK BITCH"

I carefully took the knife and placed it by my side.

"Listen King, you ain't gon disrespect me. I did not contact Carter in any type of way."

He pushed me against the wall and I felt his heavy the breaths against my neck.

"Who you speaking to?"He mumbled into my neck.

That sent a shiver down my back.

"King,stop,"I said trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Nah you playing with a nigga. You still in contact with him?"He mumbled pulling away.

Why the fuck would I be associating with him? Ive been trying to get away from him since forever. Carter wasn't the best boyfriend but he wasn't the worst either. I wouldn't put myself in a life or death situation anyways.

"King no!Why would I s-"

Kings lips connected with me.

His lips were soft. His arms snakes around my waist. His hands gently cupped my ass.

"Yo!"I heard someone yell.

I snapped out of my dream and looked up at Amelia. She had a black duffle bag and a lot of money in her hand. Honestly Amelia slayed. I don't know why we weren't friends but we should honestly be.

"Man King you need to come get your girl...over here kissing the air and shit,"Amelia said taking the bag and walking out the room.

I walked to the back of the trap. I saw King smoking a blunt and typing on some computer.

"Bout time you get here...um dress fancy. You got somewhere to be tonight,"He said looking me up and down.

"How the fuck am I supposed to dress fancy? Do you not see what I have on? I think your blind because you can't fuc-"

"Man do you need a personal stylist or some shit? I got a girl who can hook you up,"He pulled out his phone and started typing.

Nope, none of his little hoes playing with my hair and picking my outfits. Nope I dress myself, for myself, by myself.

"Alright appointment at the stylist across the street from Lay school in about 15 minutes,"He said as he blew smoke from his blunt.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not going"

"Nah you going now go somewhere. I got a shawty meeting me in about 5 minutes."

I rolled my eyes grabbing my shit and leaving. He called me over to tell me to get ready?

Hopping in my new car I turned on my music and went home. I could pick out my own clothes.

"Tiimmy Tiimmy turner
He be wishing for a burner,"I sung in the shower.

My phone started to go off making me groan. I pressed the green button as I sighed. I put on my towel and sat down starting to do my hair.

"Why is you not at the a-"

I hung up and continued to do my hair. I looked amazing. I didn't even have my clothes on yet.

I put on a black lace dress and my red heels. I accessorized it with some pearl jewelry, and my red clutch. I did some simple makeup because I was too tired to do all that contouring shit.

 I did some simple makeup because I was too tired to do all that contouring shit

The front door opened. I looked at my phone and noticed the time it was around 8.

"MADISON!"I heard King shout.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the room, "What?"I asked.

He got up all in my face. Obviously we was pissed off but who cares? Im not letting no hoe play in my hair nor dress me. I'm a grown woman I can do it all by myself.

"You look good as shit,"He said with a smile.

The smell of weed hit my nose. I looked at his eyes and noticed his pitch red eyes.

I moved away from him, "Where's Lay?"

"Don't worry we good...come on,"He said grabbing my hand.

I snatched my hand away, "King no, you're high."

He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Why did I dress up?"I asked annoyed.

"Cause I want to see you,"His hands traveled to my ass.

He placed his lips on mine and started kissing me. I kissed back. Damn his lips soft as hell. He gripped my ass. I moaned softly into his lips. He pulled away making me mentally whine.

"King, Maddy? Damn I take your ass home and y'all up here kissing and shit! Jesus come down!"Amelia shouted.

I laughed, "Why am I really dressed like this?"

"My auntie opened a high classed restaurant last week, and I told her I would bring a c-"

"We're not together Amelia."

"Sure, friends just have make out sessions whenever. Y'all got a reservation at 9:30 so better get going,"She clapped her hand moving us to the door.