Prolouge

KING

"The fuck you mean all my shit is gone?"I shouted

I looked around the room at the scared bitches, high niggas, and the ones who I didn't know.

I'm Ace, but I'm King to most. I'm twenty-two years old. I run the drug game on the streets, but I'm a father at home. I got a two year old daughter named Layla. She's my life honestly. If it wasn't for her, a nigga would be dead. The only people who know about her is close family and my right hand nigga Tony. Keeping my private life and my street life, separate is hard. I could drop dead any minute, go to jail, or even get shot. It's just the street life and I have to run it.

"Who the fuck stole this shit!"I screamed.

I pointed to the girl in the corner who was smiling and shit. She pointed at herself like 'Me,what?'. I nodded. She waltzed to me.

She had hips, but her ass was flat. Her titties weren't everything. I knew she was a hoe. I have vision reading eyes. I know everyone, and everybody.

"You stole my shit?"I asked.

"Nigga no the fuck? Ima need you to back up off of me so I can tell the story,"She popped her gum.

I gave her some space.

"Well we was in here working and talking. All of a sudden your so called security guard Rick done let some imposer in! He took all of it with his homies,"She said. "Happy?"

I clenched my jaw. I had to keep myself from loosing my cool. Fuck it, I'm bout to lose my cool, my hot, and my warm.

"YALL FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK THIS! AIN'T NO BODY GETTING FUCKING PAID UNTIL THIS NIGGA DECEASED! I PUT THIS SHIT ON MY FUCKING MAMA IF ONE OF YALL A SNAKE..."

I walked away slamming the door. I lit up my blunt and took a couple of puffs. Shit got me all the way fucked up.

MADISON

 I grabbed my phone and noticed what time it was

I grabbed my phone and noticed what time it was. It was almost 2 in the morning. What did this nigga think he was doing?

I threw on my robe as I walked downstairs. I saw him sitting down with bags of weed, cocaine, and marijuana in his hands.

"Freeway! What the hell?"I shouted.

"Babe,we gon be rich!"

I took the shit out of his hand and waved it in his face, "What if the police busted up in here! I would be arrested freeway!"I shouted.

"Who the fuck you yelling at bitch?"He asked balling up his fist.

"I-I...uh I'm sorry ba-I'll go upstairs,"I said putting my head down in defeat.

"Yeah, be ready when I get up there. I want some head,"He lit up his blunt.

I rolled my eyes when I turned my back. I sat on my bed thinking about this shit. This nigga got me fucked up.