Chapter 9

MADDY

Well today was Sunday and Lay wanted to go swimming. I was not about to get my hair redone after my appointment yesterday so I would just put my feet in the water.

King invited Amelia, Grace, some boy and his little girl, and this nigga Rick.

Let me tell you if I see Rick it's on and popping. I don't know this nigga and he talking about I gave him head.

I only receive head. I don't give head. Even Carter knew that shit so he got from other hoes. I honestly didn't give a fuck, as long as I get my money and my place to live he can fuck whoever he want outside of my house. Best believe he wasn't getting none when he came in this house though.

Let me find out who this Rick is. Once I met him my fist imprint will be permanently tattooed on his face.

"Mad? Bathing suit?"Lay asked.

She held up two cute bathing suits. One was a frozen bathing suit. It was cute. The other one was a purple bathing suit that looked so cute.

"Which one do you want to wear babes?"I asked pulling out my own bathing suit.

"The purple one!"She said.

"Ok, go put it on. I'll come help you tie it in the back."

"I can do it. Daddy teach me,"She walked out the room.

Well her daddy teach her everything. Like damn this child smart as hell for two years old. When I was two I didn't do shit.

I grabbed my bathing suit. I went in the bathroom did some hygiene and put on the bathing suit.

It was a simple two piece. The top was blue with a string hanging down and the bottom was also blue with strings on the side.

"How do I look?"Lay asked putting her hand on her hip.

"Ohh girl you slay!"I snapped my fingers.

We walked downstairs and started to set up the pool scene. I looked at King who was sitting on the couch watching Jerry Springer.

"Damnnn! He had squared up,"King said with a laugh.

It was the episode where this boy cheated on his girl with the God mama of the baby, Angelica. They was all on stage fighting even Angelica boyfriend. Shit was funny too.

"You need to help King. Everyone just arrived,"I said placing the food on the patio.

He sucked his teeth and got up. He started the pool up.

"Mad!"Lay shouted coming outside.

I see the crowd of people behind her. Grace with the guy from the shoe store, Amelia and her swan float, a familiar guy, and this nigga Rick.

"This my very best friend,"Lay said pulling a cute little girl from behind her father. "Arielle!"Lay shouted pulling her out.

"Arielle! Its auntie Maddy!"I shouted.

Arielle pulled me into a hug. Oh I missed my white chocolate drop. She was my life for real.

"Maddy!"She said.

"Maddy? Whats up man?"Tony said hugging me.

"Hey Tony! Where is Leah?"I asked.

"She went to church today. Choir practice or something. What you doing here?"

"Oh it's a long story,"I said with a chuckle.

"Aye y'all come get in the water!"Grace shouted.

Tony took Ari and Lay to the water. I grabbed me a bag of chips and sat down putting my feet in the water. Some music started playing making me smile. I took a quick picture of myself.