Chapter 2

MADISON

I threw on my work badge and my Nike slides. Getting ready for work was always a hassle. Today was a prime example. I was supposed to be in at 8, but instead I woke up at 8. I work at Sports Authority. I don't really work I just sit and watch everyone else. At least I'm still getting paid.

My phone blared August Alsina. I looked in the mirror, and contemplated if I should get a new wig. My natural hair is long, but I don't want to deal with it. I decided just to leave it in a bun, because fixing it would be too much work. I walked downstairs, and got some yogurt and and a juice box. I never eat breakfast. The most important meal of the day to me is snack time, probably because its all the time.

I slung my purse across my shoulder and started to head outside. I cranked up my car and noticed it wouldn't budge. I rolled my eyes and got out the car.

The engine looked fine and...who am I kidding? I know nothing about cars. It was fucking 8:30 in the morning and most people were at work and school. I grabbed my shit and walked back in the house. I would just have to call out.

I threw my shit on the floor. I grabbed my phone and told them I was sick. I took off my badge and my work clothes.

There was a faint knock at my door. I scrunched up my face. Who would be knocking at my door? I walked to the door and opened it. I stood face to face with some nigga. He had a ski mask on and a gun in his hands.

Unfazed by it, I shut the door. This is not the first time people have tried to rob me. I honestly could care less.

The banging on the door continued. I rolled my eyes and went back to answer it.

"Look take whatever you wa-"

My mouth was covered. I rolled my eyes. I was being kidnapped. This wasn't the first time though.

I remained silent as they put me in the back of the car on the floor. It seemed like a 2 hour drive to wherever we were going.

I looked at my nails. Its about time I get them done. They look absolutely terrible. That reminds me I need to call my brother. I was getting him a pedicure. He said the falcons would win the Super Bowl. He was wrong, and now he has to get his crusty feet done.

"Get out the car bitch,"The door opened.

I picked up my feet and got out the car. He tried to grab my hand, but I pulled away.

"I am capable of following you. I'm not running away. As long as I don't got to go to work."

He laughed and took my hand anyways. I had this sour look on my face. We went through the back door. He tied me up in the basement. The room got dark when he left.

Eventually I had gotten tired and I yawned a little. I was tired and wanted to go to sleep, but I ain't want to die in my sleep.

But hey, what ever goes goes. I put my head back and closed my eyes.

KING

"She in there?"I asked Amelia.

"Yes, she sleep though."

"How was it when you got her Rick?"I asked.

"She was quiet as hell. She ain't try to break free. She ain't say nothing. She even allowed me to take her too,"He informed me.

I nodded. I walked to the basement. When I turned on the lights, I noticed the woman's body on the floor. She had long black hair, a red shirt and some black leggings on.

She had her head back and looked sleep. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder since she cooperated.

"What?"She slurred through her sleep.