Jungkook-Only Me

Bea's POV

Me and my boyfriend Jungkook were just strolling around the park because we were having a date. He saw an Ice cream parlor and he offered to buy us ice creams and he told me to wait for him outside.

I sat at the park bench beside the ice cream parlor and noticed that there was a long line inside. I guessed Jungkook will take a few more minutes.

I played with my phone instead and texted my bestfriend about my date with my boyfriend when someone called my name. "Bea?" I looked up seeing my ex having a confused look on his face analyzing if its really me. We still stayed friends despite our break up. I chuckled lightly and nodded.

He sat down beside me and we talk, catching up some things. He made a very funny joke that I laughed so hard. Then I heard someone coughing infront of us.

"Oh hey babe. Meet Tyler, my ex boyfriend." I said awkwardly feeling the tension. Tyler quickly stood up and bid goodbye saying he had to run some errands. Jungkook sat down and hand me my ice cream. "He didn't look like he had some errands when he was talking to you." He said eating his ice cream.

I didn't say anything until he speak "You also flirted back. Laughing like you don't have a boyfriend." He said glaring at me. I sighed and held his hand. "We were just catching up and I've moved on besides I love you and only you." I said sincerly.

"I love you more babe. Sorry for overreacting." He said smiling apologetically. I kissed the tip of his nose and hug him. He hugged back and whispered how much he love me.