J-hope - It worked

Tasha's POV

I am attending a party with my bestfriend J-hope, he is going to pick me up at 6 in the evening since the party starts at 6:40.

Right now its 2 in the afternoon and I am still eating my lunch. Remembering the party, I quickly wash my plates and went to my room to take a shower. After Im done showering, I checked the time and see that it was already 3 in the afternoon. I hurriedly took out the dress I was going to wear and place it in the bed. I also took out my make-up that I normally dont use, I only use it when I go to parties.

After setting everything, I started blow drying my hair and decided I would curl it. I put pn some light amount of make-up just enough to cover up my flaws. I put on a 4 inch heel since I was way too short.

At the party I am going to confess my feelings towards
J-hope, I have known him since I was 6. We have been the best of friends and my feelings started to developed over the years we spent. Its like a one sided love, I hate to be rejected but atleast I will not have to think about this feeling every night.

I checked the time and it was already 5:55, I looked at myself in the mirror and when I was satisfied I went downstairs to wait for j-hope. After a few minutes I heard a knock, thinking it was j-hope I opened it, but I was surprise it wasnt j-hope. Instead it was suga. "Oh hey tasha, j-hope told me to get you." He said smiling, i smiled back. "Why did he let you get me? What happen to him?" I asked him confuse on why j-hope isnt here to get me. "He had to go straight to the party because he was meeting up with someone. Thats what he told me." Suga says. "Oh ok, lets get going then so that we wouldnt be late for the party." I said dragging him to his car.

After a little drive, we were already here at the party, suga told me that j-hope was already here. I nodded and we went inside. He said he has to go to the kitchen to find something to eat, I laughed then nodded. I was trying to find j-hope when I was greeted by frances one of my friends. "Oh hi tasha, enjoying the party?" She asked."yeah, just finding someone." I said and right on que I saw j-hope with some girl, they were like flirting and getting close to each other. I looked away, "ok tasha enjoy the party" . Frances said going to the dancefloor.

I looked back and saw j-hope kissing the girl, I cant take it anymore, j-hope saw me looking at him and he stopped kissing the girl. I went outside to go somewhere else when I feel someone holding my wrist softly. "Tasha whats wrong?" J-hope asked. "Well I just saw my bestfriend for like 13 years kissing someone. And I was going to confess to him about my feelings." I said now crying, he laughed and it made me more angry. Does he think all I said was a joke to laugh at? I asked myself annoyed.

I felt someone sitting beside me on the grass. "I wasnt laughing because of the pain you are feeling right now, I was laughing because my plan worked." He said. I was confuse "What plan?" I asked cluelessly. "Plan to make you jealous and obviously it worked." He said smiling, I hit him hard in the arm "Why would you do that?" I said. "Because I know you like me and I like you too. Its the only way to make you confess your feelings towards me." He explained. My expression softened realizing that I just did confess to him with my reaction earlier. "So will you be my girlfriend? "He asked with hopeful eyes. I smiled "yes j-hope." I said hugging him. He hug back tighter which made me smile. I love this guy so much.