Jimin-Just friends

KARA'S POV

I was not planning on going to school today, my head hurts so bad. I decided to go to school tomorrow and just copy notes from my bestfriend which I have a crush on Park Jimin.

Few minutes passed and I received a text from jimin.

"Hey are you okay? I havent seen you here in school. Are you sick?" I smiled thinking that he cares if Im around.

I texted back saying "Im not going to school today. My head hurts, i'll just copy notes from you. Ok?" I texted.

"Oh ok, I'm just going to be absent aswell so I can take care of you. I have to tell you something too."
He instantly replied.

I was about to protest but knowing Jimin he doesn't take no for an answer so I just replied with an "ok" then layed back down.

I heard a knock from my room (he has a key,were that close) I opened it and was surprised that he hug me tightly.

"I was worried, you should've texted me." He scolded me.

I tried to stop the butterflies in my stomach so that he wouldn't notice. I just nodded and sat in my bed, he followed and sat down.

It was awkward at first but I decided to break the silence.

"So jimin I have to tell you something." I said getting serious.

"Sounds serious" he laughed but stop when I did not laugh, realizing I was really serious.

"I...I..." i was stuttering. I couldn't mutter the words I was supposed to say.

"I what?" He said getting impatient.

"I think I'm inlove with you Park Jimin." I felt my voice broke at the end, I was nervous on what he'll say. He looked shocked.

"I'm sorry kara but I think you deserve a better guy, I have a girlfriend that's what I'm gonna tell you. We can just be friends." He said looking at me sadly.

I smiled through the pain so he won't notice how hurt I am "It's ok , I understand. Please just give me time to be alone for awhile jimin." I said.

"Ok, I'm sorry. You will find the right guy for you kara. It's just not me." He said walking out and closing my door. I sighed thinking if i could ever move on from him. I hope so jimin I hope i can move on from you.