Jungkook-Your mine

DENISE'S POV

I was stuck listening to our teacher who is discussing about our project which is due next week. The bell is about to ring signaling that the class is done but she made us stay longer since the project is by partner and she still has to group us.

I was anxious and nervous at the same time on who'll be my partner. I'm scared that our conversation would be awkward, I hope not.

"Denise and Justin." Finally she called my name. I was relieved that my partner was one of my friends.

I looked over to justin and signaled him to meet me at my locker to talk about our project.

The class was dismissed and I went straight to my locker seeing Justin already there waiting for me. I have to make this quick because I still have to meet up with jungkook at the school gates.

"Hey justin, so do you have any plans on our project?" I asked putting my books and notebooks inside my locker.

"Yes, I do. We will be printing the pictures, I would be in charge of that. And you are in charge with the designs, just simple but beautiful. Is that ok with you?" He asked unsure.

"Yeah cool, it's perfect. We will just do it during break time or when we're free. We could do it at the library since it's quiet there, no one can disturbed us. We can properly work there." I said.

"It's planned then. Meet you tomorrow, don't forget to bring decorations. Knowing you, surely you forget things." He said while laughing.

"Ok ok fine, I won't forget. Bye." I said while waving goodbye to him.

I ran to the school gates and saw jungkook about to leave

"Jungkook! Jungkook wait up!" I shouted.

He stopped then walked towards me.

"So are you done flirting with that guy?" He asked angrily.

"What are you talking about? Justin? We were not flirting." I said calmly.

"Really? Not flirting? Both of you were laughing and getting close to each other. Thats not flirting?" He said sarcastically.

I laughed at how cute he was, finally getting why his acting like this.

"Are you jealous kookie?" I cooed smiling.

"What if I say yes." He said now pouting.

I hugged him "Dont be jealous kookie, my heart belongs to you. We were just talking about our project.' I smiled cheekily.

"Whatever, your mine Jagiya. I love you." He said huskily while holding me close to him.