Taehyung-Make up pt.2

Part 2 of "Taehyung-Break up" Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Sabrina's POV

I deleted all our pictures,I throwed all the gifts he gave me,I erased his number from my phone but my feelings were still there. I couldn't stop thinking about him and about what he said.

I thought what we had was real but I guess I was wrong. He made me think I was special but I guess I'm not.

I stayed home for the past weeks and decided to just go out and not think about him today.
I was planning on going to Starbucks and have a latte.

As I was ordering I saw a familiar face. "Sabrina?" J-hope asked. "Oh hey J-hope!" I said trying to make my voice cheery.
We talked for awhile until he got out his phone and probably texted someone but I didn't pay much attention to it.

After about an hour I was telling J-hope that I have to go but he says that I should stay for a bit. He actually insisted for me to stay. After several minutes I heard the voice I thought I'd never hear.

"Sabrina." He sofly called. I slowly turn around and saw the boy who cheated and played with my heart. "J-hope texted me saying that you are here. Please just let me explain."

I looked towards where J-hope was seated but he wasn't there already. I looked at Taehyung's eyes and saw the sincerity of it. "You have 5 minutes to explain everything." I said as I sat back down to my chair and he sat on the chair infront of me.

"I was very drunk and I really miss you. I thought that girl was you and it was too late for me to realized it. And I swear I wanted to punch myself for being an idiot. I never ever wanted this to happen to us. Please give me another chance jagiya. I will be faithful to you already even if I'm drunk. I'm so sorry."

I sighed "Are you sure you love me or your just confused?"
"I'm inlove with you jagiya and heck would I be stupid if I ever let you go. So please take me back." His face was flushed.

I thought about it and nodded,
"One more chance but if you blow it away, I'm done with you." "Thank you babe. I won't ever blow this away ever again. I love you so much." He said hugging me. I replied by hugging him tighter and kissed his lips.