Taehyung- I'm sorry

TAEHYUNG'S  POV

"Why are you always hanging out with jungkook?" I asked her, hint of annoyance with my tone.

" Why are you acting like this?"

" Because it seems like you're choosing him than me. I'm your boyfriend kristine! It's like your cheating on me." I said clearly hurt.

" Why are you accusing me of something that is not true?" I could see tears starting to form in her eyes but I look away, knowing full well that I can't resist her if she cries.

"You know what? I'm done, go ahead and be with jungkook his better than me anyways." I said walking out.

"Taehyung wait!" She shouted but I did not stop. My feet brought me to a quiet park.

She doesn't even know it's my birthday tomorrow because she spends to much time with jungkook. Is my love not enough for her? I'm so confused.

KRISTINE'S POV

I ran after taehyung because even if he was just walking he had big steps. I saw him sitting in a bench in the park. I went up to him.

"Taehyung I'm sorry if you think I'm cheating on you but I'm not, I can't even look at any other guys. I was going to surprise you for your birthday tomorrow, and I ask jungkook to help me since his your friend. Please forgive me." I said scared thinking he'll break up with me.

"It's ok kristine, I'm sorry for acting like this. I love you too, thank you for the effort. Please just don't scare me like that." He said while hugging me tightly. I hugged back and tightened the hug, smiling from ear to ear.

AT THE PARTY

"Happy birthday!" Everyone said together. BTS members are here too. Even taehyung's family.

"Thanks guys!" He said. They started eating. Then he asked kristine if they could go outside.

"Sure." She said.

"Thank you for everything kristine. I'm sorry if I thought you were cheating on me. I just love you to much." He said.

"It's ok, i understand taehyung, i love you too." She smiled. They shared a kiss after and enjoyed the rest of the night.