J-hope-Bias

Irise's POV

I got a text from my boyfriend j-hope, saying that he would come by my house in 30 minutes because he wanted to see me before his tour starts. I just smiled replying ok and turning off my phone.

Its already 3:30PM and j-hope would be here by 4:30PM. I decided to clean the house a little bit. After cleaning the living room and arranging the magazines and pillows, I went to my bedroom to throw stuffs I wont use anymore.

I was folding the sheets of my bed when I found a small box under my bed. I opened it and laughed because before I started dating J-hope, my bias was V so I kind of have some merchandise of him. But I love j-hope and his my ultimate bias.

I place the box outside my room and decided to take a quick shower. I quickly went out and change my clothes. I was already done brushing my hair when the doorbell rang and getting a text from j-hope saying his already here.

I opened the door and hugged him tightly. "I miss you so much." I said after pulling away from the hug. "I miss you so much too." He smiled and we went inside. I told him to just go directly to my room because we would have a movie marathon and I still have to get our snacks.

I prepared our drinks and was heading to the stairs when j-hope suddenly went down with a small box on his hands. It was the same box I kept the merchandise of V, Why did I put it outside my door? I hope he doesn't get mad.

I was silently praying he wouldn't get hurt but the expression on his face says otherwise. "What is this?" He asked. "Merchandise of bts and other stuff." I said trying to smile. "Really? All I see is V's face. I thought I was your only bias?" He asked quite sarcastically.

I laughed at the thought of him being jealous over his friend. "Are you jealous Hoseok?" I asked smiling. He rolled his eyes and cross his arms while looking away.So cute. I hug him while kissing his cheeks,"I love you okay? And it was a long time ago. I have you, dont worry hoseok, your my only ultimate bias." I said while hugging him even more if thats even possible. He laughed and hug me back, then kissing me passionately. "I love you more babe." He said hugging me again. "Only me okay?" He asked again and I nodded my head assuring him.