Jungkook-Possessive Bully

Kiara's POV

I woke up feeling nervous, thinking that in a few hours I'd go to school and see the person I hate the most, Jeon Jungkook.

I dont even know why he bullies,teases,and annoys me. I didn't even do anything to him. And the fact the he hates me and I dont know the reason behind it, frustrates me even more.

I got up and took a shower. I live alone in my apartment since my parents said I should be independent.

I wore comfy clothes since its cold and wore my boots, then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I ate chicken sandwich and prepared myself to go and catch a bus going to my school. I look at my watch its already 7:15am and classes starts at 8:00am sharp, so I placed the dishes on the sink and decided to do it later when I get back.

I didn't mind not wearing my make up, what for? Its school, not some kind of party place.

I get my bag for school and head out to ride the bus.
After 20 minutes I arrived at the school gates and got my ID out, to let the security check it.

When I started walking, I felt that someone was walking beside me, so I turn to my left and I saw him, jungkook.

"Wow,I cant beleive you think your pretty even without make up kiara, you look like a walking zombie right now." He said chuckling.

I just tried to ignore him and walk faster but he catched up quickly.

"So your ignoring me? You should be lucky since im wasting my time on talking to you." He said smirking. "Then dont talk to me." I said while rolling my eyes and went to the girl's restroom. He wont annoy me here.

Jungkook's POV

I saw kiara walking towards the school gate. I dont know how to talk to her properly so thats why Im bullying her, to get her attention.

She look beautiful even without make up on, I walked towards her side then waited for her to turned her head towards me.

"Wow,I cant beleive you think your pretty even without make up kiara, you look like a walking zombie right now." I said chuckling, but I really wanted to say she's beautiful.

I told her shes lucky because im talking to her but really I feel lucky because Im so near her. This may be cheezy but I really like her and i want her attention to be on me only.

I heard her say something, than she went to the girl's restroom. I decided to go to class and not annoy her for today.

Kiara's POV

I cant stand him. I used to like him before since there is no doubt he is attractive but when he started bullying me, I also started hating him. I realized classes was about to start, so I went out and went to my classes.

Lunch...

I went to the cafeteria after I place my things on my locker to meet my bestfriends. I saw them wave at me, at our usual table and there was already food. Georgia and Chase are my bestfriends, we've been friends since kindergarten.

Georgia said she had to finish her project in chemistry, so me and chase was the only one left. He started making jokes and made fun of the people around us, that made me laugh so hard that I needed to tell him to stop.

Jungkook's POV

I saw kiara at her usual table with her friends then her friend said something then left her with her guy friend.

She was laughing so hard of the jokes of the guy and it made me jealous thinking that he makes her happy.

I decided to walk towards them. "Hey zombie." I said casually trying not to sound jealous of them. "What do you want?" She asked annoyed. "I just want to meet your guy friend here." I said. "Hey man, Im Chase and Im her boyfriend." He said looking at me. Boyfriend?

I dont know what came over me that I pulled her and drag her to the fields. She look confused but she let me drag her.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I asked her when we were already in the fields. "Why is it such a big deal to you? Are you jealous?" She asked. "Yes Im jealous, Im jealous because his your boyfriend. I like you kiara." I said looking down.

I was embarassed, she look shock then she held my chin to let me look at her. "I like you too jungkook. If you like me, why are you bullying me?" She said staring in my eyes.

I was sooo happy that she like me too. "Because its the only way I could get your attention." I said shyly. "But I guess you love your boyfriend." I said hating that she already have a boyfriend.

She chuckled then held my face, "His not my boyfriend. What he means is his a boy and his my friend." She said. I smiled at her, relieved I still have a chance.

"Then would you be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. "Yes jungkook." She said. I hugged her and she hugged back. "Thank you kiara. I really like you." I said. "I really like you to jungkook." She said.

Than we shared our passionate kiss and smiled at each other.

Requested by @KiaralDGAF
I hope you like it!!!! Enjoy!!!