Jungkook-I'll marry you

Sammie's POV

Me and my boyfriend Jungkook was invited for the wedding of my bestfriend Chloe. Her wedding is today and the ceremony will be held in the beach.

I was so happy for her because she finally get to marry the boy of her dreams. I put light make up on and then wore the dress Chloe gave me. I check on Jungkook and he was almost ready, just fixing his tie.

I went near him because it looks like he needs help."Do you need help?" I asked him. He shyly nodded. I fixed it for him and we are all set.

We arrived at the beach and we mostly saw familiar faces. I greeted my friends and I excuse myself to go look for Chloe. I found the hotel room she's staying at and knock on the door.

It opened and I saw my beautiful bestfriend already dressed in her gown. "Congrats Chloe!  Im really happy for you" She hugged me tightly then started to cry. "I can't beleive I'm marrying the person I love" she said still hugging me.

I only smiled and hugged her back. I told her to get ready for the ceremony and to fix her make up. She laughed and I said that I would meet her downstairs at the beach.

The ceremony started after an hour then the couple made their vows. As they were saying their vows, Jungkook held my hand and kissed the back of it. "Someday I'll marry you."  He said while looking deeply into my eyes that made my heart race. Then the priest said "You may now kiss the bride." He kissed me the same time my newly wedded bestfriend kissed her husband.

"I love you kookie." I said sweetly. He smiled liking the nickname I gave him. "I love you more jagiya." He said kissing me again.