Jin-Musical.ly

Francine's POV

I just discovered a new app that is famous right now and I actually find myself getting addicted to it, its called
Musical.ly and it is such a fun app. I kept on making videos and doing covers and I actually gain fans.

My boyfriend jin doesnt really like me to do stuff like this because he says I have no time for him but his the one who always goes somewhere and not always around. We argue quite alot about it.

We argued just a while ago causing him to walk out on me and going somewhere I dont know. I was already thinking that he wanted to break up. He got mad all because of a comment a guy fan sent me.

It said that he can do better than jin and I deserve more causing Jin to get mad furiosly. I tried to delete it but he already saw it. I decided to just delete my account and delete the app because if thats the reason he gets mad then I will have to delete it.

I cried myself to sleep and I woke up to someone shaking me softly. I opened my eyes and saw it was jin, I sat up and hug him.

"Im sorry for acting like that. I was just really mad because that guy judge me and Im sorry for being selfish because I just dont want others to see how beautiful you are." He said causing me to chuckle "Its fine and if it makes you feel better, I deleted my account." I said and I saw him smile.

"Im sorry for being protective and crazy about you. Your just so special to me." He said sincerly and looking intently in my eyes. "I know, your special to me also. I love you jin." I said hugging him "I love you too babe." He said hugging back but tighter.

-------------------------
Who has musical.ly accounts from any of my readers? Feel free to comment your accounts and I'll try to follow as much as possible but anyway, finally a new update its short but its still an update :) k bye!

-BG♥