Jimin-Just Friends pt.2

Kara's POV

I cried that night, that was when I confessed my feelings to jimin and the time when he rejected me and said we should just be friends.

He was my first love and my first heartache. I was crying so hard that I already cried myself to sleep. My mind filled with thoughts of jimin not liking me back.

The next morning I woke up late because I slept late last night because I was crying my heart out but today I realized its not worth it. If he doesnt like me back then so be it, I'll just have to move on and find someone else.

I decided to go to school tomorrow since I was already late for school and I still wasnt ready to face him.

I decided to go to the nereast coffee shop to get a drink and to keep me busy rather than thinking of him all day. I did my daily routine and got ready.

I was just walking towards the coffee shop when someone held my hand and hug me. The scent of the person was very familiar and the warmth of the person's body was enough for me to know who it is.

"Jimin...let go." I said trying to push him but he stayed there like he didnt hear a thing. "Pls stop acting cold towards me. Just let me hug you. I know you are hurting because of me. Trust me, Im also hurting. As much as I want us to be together, Im just scared if we dont work out and then seperate ways." He said. I just listened to him as he speaks,"You said you had a girlfriend?" I asked remembering what he said. "I just made that as an excuse to get you to not like me anymore. The real thing I want to tell you is that I like you so much that it hurts already." He said now staring deeply into my eyes.

I could totally hear my heart beating faster by every second that pass by. I sigh "Why would you do that? Dont you like me to like you even more? Why are you pushing me away?" I said looking deep into his eyes. It was a good thing there were not so many people here in the sidewalks. No one could here our conversation at all. "I was scared, if our relationship doesnt work then we would have to go our own ways and I dont want to lose our friendship. Its special and important to me. Im not pushing you away. Im just trying to protect you from getting hurt" He said while holding my hands.

"Then lets make it work. You like me, I like you thats all that matters you know. We could stay friends if it really doesnt work out but we could give it a shot and be a real couple." I said blushing while looking at him. He smiled and said "Alright, Will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" He asked cheekily. I chuckled then nod my head.

He hug me and kiss my forehead while whispering "I lik- no love you kara. I love you so much." I smiled hugging him tighter "I love you too jimin."